Yahoo! :-)

Remember this thread? - http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=8604 - unlikely seeing as it was almost two years ago, but today, out of the blue, I got a phone call informing me I have an audition for the weakest link on the 25th! woo-hoo! Mardy, granite-faced ginger bitch here I come! :smiley:

Yeah, I remember that thread. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck, Neb.

Good luck! win me some money!

I mean win YOU some money… yeah.

W00t! Good luck, dude.

Cool! Best of luck to you! This makes you the second person from RPGC to appear on a game show (to my knowledge).

Any chance of this episode airing in North America? I want to see.

hoooo boy, you better download the episode you’re on, and send it to us

It might be on in the states, dunno if they show it on BBC America any more (I think there’s a BBC America channel anyway). And this will actually be the fourth gameshow I’ve appeared on (if I pass the audition, which I will)- my target is 8 shows by the time I’m 25. I’m slipping a bit, but I’ve still got plenty of time. :slight_smile:

I need to learn how to go about getting on them. I know a ton of useless shit.

Is it easier to get on them once you’ve been on one before?

Depends. Sometimes companies who know you will send you out application forms (usually if they want guinea pigs to try out a new show format), some will have seen you on one show and blacklisted you for life (usually because you’re far too good). In the US, there is also the rule whereby you can only appear on one show per year- which is thankfully not the case for the UK, where a friend of mine actually appeared on two shows on the same day (one live, one pre-taped).

Don’t be the Weakest Link!

Own some noobs Nebagram!

Way to earn a living. So how much you made so far?

You have no idea how jealous of you I am right now… :fungah:

I actually considered going on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire once. But then I found out they only accept people who live in the continental states.

if I HAD gone, I would probably have stopped at the high thousands rather than risk losing it all to get the Million. Hey, it’s still more money than I’ve ever owned! ^^

Good luck, Neb. Win or lose, give the host a hard time. I can’t stand her. :ark:

I’m sure knowing that star fish have no brains might help you at some point. Take note.

You know you are in trouble on the game show weakest link when the mean woman who hosts the show looks down on you like a monster just cast the spell mini on you and you feel you are only 2 feet tall!-----

May the Force be with you. :stuck_out_tongue: