X-2: What is this Rikku outfit?

I was looking around the FFX-2 ISO, and I found a Rikku outfit I didn’t see in game. It’s not one of the new jobs (psychic’er, festival goer) in the International version, or the hot springs outfit either…her only unique move while wearing this is a Guile-esque flash kick I don’t think I’ve seen elsewhere.

I don’t remember seeing it anywhere. Must have been dummied-out. Maybe for being a little too risque? It looks more like Rikku in her underwear (even though she’s actually showing less skin than her Thief outfit).

I wonder if it was a design planned for use in the alleged X-2 part 2 game, that planned to feature Rikku.

Looks pretty badly done, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it weren’t something that never made it past concept.

That’s what it seems like, it looks like a character concept model to me.

Little do we realize it was supposed to be a part of the Final Fantasy X-2 H-game, Final Fantasy XXX.

So what do they call FF 30 when that rolls around?

Bet on it being a “crossover” ahem

Ouch. Maybe that’s in there to tell us, “Look, if you thought those outfits were ridiculous, it could’ve been even worse!”

X-2 hurts my head in so many ways.

Simple, Final Fantasy: The Senior Citizen Years!

You revived a three-month old thread for a joke that isn’t funny? And missed the point of the post you respond to. Maybe it would have been tolerable if you’d said something like: “I think there already is a Final Fantasy XXX site out there”.

Edit: No, that sucks, too.

yeah, it really added to the clutter :thud:

I do admit I have to look at when the last post is, I’m very guilty of that, sorry.

Actually, isn’t that Rikku’s bathing suit from when they’re in the Hot Springs?

Nope:

How is it possible that she wears MORE clothes in her swimming suit, than her normal attire?!

P.S. LockeJV what is the FFX-2 ISO?

google knows what it is, try asking him

I tried, but I got a bunch of torrent thingies that popped up, Not very technological minded I am afraid.