Wtf?

I’m making replies and they are disappearing right away. It’ll return me to the topic and I’ll see my reply, but then I’ll refresh the page and my reply will be gone. Anyone els have this problem?

Originally posted by Infonick
I’m making replies and they are disappearing right away. It’ll return me to the topic and I’ll see my reply, but then I’ll refresh the page and my reply will be gone. Anyone els have this problem?
are other users experiencing this problem?

Yeah, it is just strange so I’m wondering if I’m alone in experiencing the problem.

Just as a test…

Nope, still here… And Info, if you can see your 2nd post, it means it’s working again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe it’s a problem with the time you set in your computer. It happened to me once and got away when I fixed the time.

Originally posted by Ren
Maybe it’s a problem with the time you set in your computer. It happened to me once and got away when I fixed the time.

If it is, then I’m shit out of luck since this is a public computer at Camp Johnson.

Then it might be a refreshing problem. Just keep hitting F5 'till you can see your posts.

It might just be a problem that you’re leaving the page before MySQL has had a chance to upload the data into it’s database.