Wow...

Ouch.
It hurts me to be of the same species.

If this rings true, I’ll end up failing more people than passing in History.

They <i>can’t</i> have been serious… I’d like to see one of those surveys, what kind of people they gave it to and under which circumstances.

No… just no.

You mean the Martian invasion never happened!!! :thud:

Okay what sort of country am I living in here?

There just can’t be that many idiots in England. There just can’t be. Something must be done. And I mean now.

I did notice a typo on that site: where it said “fictional characters people thought were real” they posted Xena, but she’s supposed to be under “real characters people thought were fictional.”

Waaaaiiiiit…then that means…XENA’S NOT REAL!!!

[bings Bing over the head]

Okay, I’ve changed my mind. I’m not going NEAR England when I finally stomp out of America in disgust.

Of course not. That’s why we have Canada, silly. :hahaha;

Besides, Canada is a far shorter trip!

You mean the battle of Endor didn’t happen?!?!?! That means the empire still has the death star, what is Bush doing focusing on Iraq?!

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

…THAT many people think one of their most famous Prime Ministers (Churchill) is fictional? O_O

The good news is only 2000 were surveyed. The bad news is 2000 were surveyed. Still a big number, but kinda pales in comparison to say, the population of london which is several million. I agree that some had to be joking.

Must … resist … temptation … ah hell with it. KANEDAAAAA!!!

This survey confirms that people are getting more stupid by the year if not the months.