Wow What Gear Do you have

ditto, I’ve had the same keyboard since 7th or 8th grade, I think Zero might’ve gotten his when he was a little younger, but I’m older currently.

Okay anyway

I have

Bloodfang Helm
Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Bloodfang Spaulders/Nightslayer Shoulder Pads
Cloak of Firemaw
Nightslayer Chestpiece
Bloodfang Bracers/Nightslayer Bracelets (manly)
Nightslayer Gloves
Bloodfang Belt/Nightslayer Belt
Bloodfang Pants/Nightslayer Pants
Nightslayer Boots
Don Julio’s Band
Quick Strike Ring
Blackhand’s Breadth
Royal Seal of Eldre’Thalas/Insignia of the Alliance

Perdition’s Blade/Vis’Kag the Bloodletter
Brutality Blade
Precisely Calibrated Boomstick/Bloodseeker

Rock on Kramer, Rock on.

Technically, I-No isn’t a Gear. But she’s got BOOBS!

Cheat Commandos, Rock, Rock On!

I have a battlecruiser loaded with five missile turrets, 2 warp core stabilisers, 2 target painters and 1000 missiles.

Metal Gear!

Okay, let’s see, we’ve already mentioned Metal Gear, Guilty Gear, Heavy Gear, and Xenogears and Xenosaga … Oh yeah, someone still needs to bring up Mad Gear, Top Gear, uh, Game Gear …

I got Archimtiros’ Ring of Reckoning last night, bitch.

Black Gear?

Hurr ferox.
One of the goon alliances got a carrier just recently, apparently. You be fuxed D:

YP, make that animated, and you win this thread.

Threads aren’t about winning or losing, they’re about having a conversation without being retarded.

Yeah, that and I’ve already won.

They’re about posting as many catchphrases as you can.

And getting lots and lots of free posts!

Considering the goon corp that bought the carrier is the one I’m in, I doubt that. :kissy:

I didnt think Rem bought it yet? Also, GF mined… over 340,000 worth of zydrine out of crokite, which turns into 1.5 billion isk, which turns into a carrier. IN ONE DAY THIS WAS MINED. Also, steve is a faggot and should be in gf so i could make fun of him while i buzz around in my incursus in the north and train advanced learning skills.

Edit: Steve isnt a faggot, Ramza is a faggot for thinking a ring compares to a fucking interstellar starcruiser cabable of laying waste to cities in a single volley if we could do so.

Also, we’re not a fucking alliance, we’re just the single largest corp in the game, bigger than most alliances. Like 500 or 600 members after the st valentimes massacre in which all inactives were purged.

Do you realize how much HP this ring gives me? Not only do I rape now, I rape LONGER

Bomb your ass from orbit, you lose :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Druids ARE fun to play though >_>