Worst Game

What is the worst game you played that was made in recent memory (like a year)

Lionheart. It had the potential to be a good game, but was entirely disappointing in every way.

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter.

Tie: Final Fantasy 7 & Superman 64

I just can’t decide which is worse…

Star ocean 2. I haven’t played many truly ‘bad’ games in the last year, but I picked this one up preowned, and found it sorely lacking. Outside of the whole crafting gig, it didn’t seem to offer anything new, just a generic fantasy RPG (even though it was advertised as a sci-fi deal, it ended it by crashing the main character on a medieval world. I didn’t get far, and there probably was a tie to the SF elements somewhere down the line, but frankly it was taking too long getting to them.

Mario Party 5.

Hmmm, that would be…I haven’t really played anything I could call bad this year…-_-

Quest 64.

I guess within the last year the worst game I played was Deus Ex:The Conspiracy. It was fun for a little while, but the controls just didn’t feel very good on the PS2.

WWE Wrestlemania XIX. (for GameCube)
God, they made WWE Day of Reckoning (the sequel) like 10 times better, which I’m glad for.

Legend of Kage.

Recently, or all time? I’d have to say the worst game I’d played recently would be Devil May Cry. It was too easy of a game. All Time, I’d say the worst game I ever played was Real Sports Baseball for Atari 2600.

Alundra 2: too many damned puzzles to deal with
Mort the chicken: dont ask
every sports game: too boring