Worst game ever!!

Batman: Dark Tomorrow

FFX and FFX-2 >.>; Those made my bowels sad ;.;

:kissy:

Eden must die for his heresy!

Oh go to hades Person :stuck_out_tongue: People hate Zelda, I had games which involve half (to under half) naked women running around with bouncing titties for all the honry teenagers and old fat men who are going to die virgins.

:kissy:

Turok for N64…it wasn’t so much that the graphics sucked, the gameplay wasn’t that hot.

Wow, if FF10 and Granida 2 are the worst games you guys have played, you guys are lucky. They may not have had the best stories, but they were certainly playable unlike some of the games listed here. Sucha s I haven’t personally played Superman, but that is because I’ve too many horror stories about it.

Secret of Mana. Yes, you heard me right. That game sucks ass. Take a stupid, predictable plot, throw in some of the most downright dullest gameplay ever, create a stupid magic system, build a bunch of dumb characters that don’t even deserve the bare essentials of existance, and add a pinch of the most grating music ever created, and you wouldn’t even come close to how bad that game is.

Legend of Dragoon Nuff said <.<

Soul fighter for dreamcast, i pray you have never heard of it.

Beyond the Beyond - PSX. Indescribable.

Koudelka, for the PS1. I just found it dumb.

Why did I see that coming?

I’ve never played Beyond the Beyond, but I’ve heard it referred to as “The Superman 64 of RPGs”.

Two Words: Dual Heroes. You couldn’t really understand what was going on half the time. It was a fighting game but there was no plot, I don’t think it really made any sense, even in multiplayer. I have never played a game that bad in my life, and I hope to never again.

I cant see why so many people dont like Grandia 2. Its got great graphics (watch the spell dragonzap), great music and the best battle system in any rpg

LMAO! :hahaha;

Shaq Fu is really bad, but it doesn’t compare to the sheer awfulness of E.T. for Atari 2600…

QUEST 64!!! Simply because it crushed my spirit.

The worst game I’ve ever played is "Shrek: Treasure Hunt(Or something like that)
It made my head hurt.