Worst game ever!!

Originally posted by baka-neko
Is the first Grandia also as bad as the second?

I was referring to Taiketsu.

Anything DBZ I don’t like. I know their good games but I just don’t like them.

Originally posted by Admiral Nagumo
Anything DBZ I don’t like. I know their good games but I just don’t like them.

Play Budokai or Budokai 2 (only story mode sucks). Better yet go download a SNES emulator and Hyper Dimension.

Originally posted by Tri Ace Fan
Zelda series…yeah thats probably it. nod Nod

Play Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past or Wind Waker.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
[b]Play Budokai or Budokai 2 (only story mode sucks). Better yet go download a SNES emulator and Hyper Dimension.

Play Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past or Wind Waker. [/b]

I’ll try to give Budokai a shot. :enguard:

::Looks at him like he was a booger someone smeared on a windsheild::
Are you…human?

ANY Zelda game beat Superman 64. Even The Adventure of Link, and that…that wasn’t a great game.

Also, why do you have 0 posts? …probably that one you made here didn’t count.

He’s entitled to his opinion. I am no big fan of the Zelda games myself.

Posts in the Polling, RP and Message board forum don’t count.

Superman 64. Hands down.

Originally posted by Tri Ace Fan

I’m with you there, except Ocarina of Time was good.

I absolutely hate that one ET game. Not the Playstation one.

Originally posted by baka-neko
Is the first Grandia also as bad as the second?

I loved the first Grandia…I didn’t think the second one was that bad. Hylide for the NES was a terrible game. I played it as a kid and I didn’t know what the hell was going on.

I hated the first grandia. The battle system was way too hectic, and the voice acting was absolutly terrible.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Beyond the Beyond…

Grandia 2 only sucked for the Ps2.
It was good on the DreamCast.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Superman 64. Hands down.

oh dear god dont remind of that.
i’d rather rip all of my skin off (including fore) and jump into a pool of acid that play on that pile of crap again!

Originally posted by Megaman984
Scud: Disposable Assassin.

I’ll second that as one of the worst ones ever. We have that on our Saturn. For a game with such an unusual and compelling atmosphere, they have an incredibly crappy game that’s only fun if you play Level 3.

Worst game ever, though? That’s a tie between Castle Excellent, Action 52, or Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing. 8P

Hmm the worst game I’ve probably ever played was Quest 64. From what I can remember the battle system was awkward, and the plot was just plain predictible.

Easily Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters on Snes. I still have nightmares about that and Indepence Day on Playstation, WHY THE HELL WAS IT EVER MADE!! LotR - Return of the King has to be close to, I mean you need a tv that costs more then a house to actually see whats going, the camera angles are shocking. AND THE GRAPHICS, I was playing it on Xbox and there was no mouth animations and it could have easily been a port from an old Playstation game. Gameplay how ever was mediochre but just not being able to see what your doing half the time ruins the game thoroughly.

I loved Grandia 2 (Dreamcast). Excellent title…Millenia and Ryudo were great. Grandia 1 (psx) - I enjoyed the second half of the game. The first half was pretty bad…worth playing.

NES Hydlide is one of the worst. The worst ‘popular’ game I’ve ever played was Final Fantasy VIII. I hated every aspect of it.

I played this game when my brother’s roommate’s family (if you get that) was down visiting. He’s got a 4-year-old little brother, and they’re rich. Which means anything at all palpatable to a child’s eyes must eventually be in a child’s hands.

Anyways, this kid saw ‘Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius’ for the PS2 and HAD to have it. Wow. And I say wow not in awe, but in fear.

It was awful. Just…plain…awful.

Shortly thereafter, I switched to Halo and blew up Covenant banshees and ghosts and was rejuvenated.

The SNES LotR RPG. Yes, there was one. It only covered FotR, and with good reason. That, and the SNES side-scroller called ‘the last action hero’, though I know I’ve played worst, those two come to mind quickly.

Spelunker on the NES

Wow, I remember Spelunker for the Nes. I liked it back than when I was a kid. I never beat it. Games were alot harder it seems…back in those days. Another game that sucked was Eternal Eyes for the Ps1. It had potential was so bland and slow.