WOOHO!

I never saw that either. Most of my graphics issues were bizzare happenings during battle such as textureless models, wrong effects, wrong voices and general goofiness like that.

The voice acting in the game isn’t an atrocity which is a definite plus. There are a few annoying combat voices, but for the most part everything is bearable.

Overall, the game is enjoyable but not anything to write home about. I played through it a couple times (about a year and a half apart) and somehow it survived my big round of game trading last year.

Arc the Lad Collection is a lot of fun. Both it and Grandia 2 have one small problem. The games are generally easy, but both have some very hard battles. I have a tip for Arc the Lad 2. Use Shante instead of Lieza for your healer. She is a lot better.

I used Arc as my main healer, and packed the rest of my team with so much offense that most enemies only took a hit or 2 to kill. By that I mean Tosh (Lord and master of the 600 damage combo from behind), Iga (I had his hp huge from Arc 1 training with necklaces), Choco (Omnipotent force of nature, in a little girl’s body, nuff said), and Elc (<3 Bravery Wings). Still took over an hour to beat the end boss, but it could have been much worse.

For those who don’t know, Arc 2’s end boss has a total of over 15000 hp, while the most damage I’ve ever done in the game was about 600ish. It also has infinite mp and spell capable of inflicting 300-400 damage to a wide area in a round. Basically an endurance fight where you are having to heal every turn and pray you don’t run out of mp recovery.

You eventually admitted to me that you gave the soundtrack a second listen and found it good. :stuck_out_tongue: Find me a soundtrack with absolutely zero bad songs, cos I THINK I know MAYBE ONE buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. AO:LoE. :slight_smile:

Bull-oney. Stupid Victory music sounds like a “We got captured by the enemy and are gonna be executed” song :stuck_out_tongue:

The MGS games would be good choices. Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal is also a lot of fun. The SOCOM games are great if you like military shooters.

It does not. It’s a victory march. And I’m surprised you didn’t talk about the battle music. :stuck_out_tongue:

In my first game I had Iga and Gruga equip stick weapons to avoid counters. I had Elc attack with Invincible. I had Arc a few steps behind them so only he would get hit with his area attack(The Dark One likes attacking Arc.) In my second playthrough I had Choko. I used Gruga, Choko, Gogen, Shante and Poco. I just had everyone use their best attacks. The best thing about Shante is that she can use the Refreshing Shoes-halve mp cost item to cancel out almost all mp cost.

1. You don’t put VICTORY marches in MINOR keys. I mean, you could, but then it would end up sounding like the victory song from Albert Odyssey, and that’s really not cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

2. The battle musics should really go without saying. I omitted them because…jeez. :stuck_out_tongue: Cool names, though.