Woman Gets 10 Years for McDonald's Mayo Spat

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20031205/od_nm/hamburger_dc

If anyone needs anger management, it’s that woman.

Nolan testified that she was putting ketchup on her cheeseburger when she accidentally struck Jenkins.

“I wasn’t trying to run her over; I was just paying attention to my fast food while the car was in motion.”

A generation of Harry Enfield fans will take great delight from the fact that she actually is called “Waynetta” :mwahaha: and that that takes the piss beyond anything ever before seen… :thud:

Dar… >_<

That’s the funniest thing I have read all week.

Someone should start meditating, and aquire some patience and tolerance.

Originally posted by Nulani
Someone should start meditating, and aquire some patience and tolerance.

Well she has 10 years to practice =)

Oh, great. Now people will say that fast food turns you into a homicidal maniac. I already get enough flack about my love for McDonalds without having to throw in “evil psycopath”.

This makes me glad the store I manage lacks a drive-thru.

I didn’t even know they had mayo at mcds

I didn’t know you could ask for custom food at McDonalds

And the world has reached a new low.

:thud: If she does this just for mayo a wonder what would happen to the person who plays a prank on her

Originally posted by Mastermune
:thud: If she does this just for mayo a wonder what would happen to the person who plays a prank on her

Can someone say…
SERIAL MOM!

Points to quote in sig

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Points to quote in sig

But, in this case, the quote does not apply. This is a singular person, not people.

I use that quote to explain why people do stupid things like run over somebody because she wanted mayo.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
And the world has reached a new low.

In spite of everything, at least she’s realizing that you can’t fly off the handle because you don’t get what you want. Maybe 10 years in prison will allow her to reflect on that.