Wild Arms

WA3’s music was good though. :enguard:

The check is in the mail. In one of the envelopes addressed to “Current Resident”.

WA2 sucks. My word is law, I shrined the goddamn thing.

I own all three, but have only completed the first game. It is very good. On my top 10 list. My favorite character was Jack of course…and his trusty sidekick Hanpan. The puzzles weren’t tough, except in Ka Dingel…I was runing around in circles on that one.

I haven’t played Wild Arms, but iv’ve played your mother. Alll your others. That’'s al lot of mothers. HEHEHEHE I’m using kero’s Linux. He has Debian. Just like I debian all your moms.

I loved WA2…once you got to a certain point and were able to jump ahead in levels, and once you realize that firing off ARMs any ol’ time is a very good thing, it gets a little fun. I love Coccytus with all its Dante-namingness. I absolutely LOVED the plot, especially once you really get into it with Coccytus…the game really just takes off after a while. The ending is easily one of the most satisfying I’ve seen (this includes the last battle, in my mind. Slightly reminiscent of part of the end of FF7, if you know what I mean). My only problem with the game is the translation. Ugh. Very ugh.

I’ve only played the first and third, and enjoyed both of them a lot - save the fact that the first one was second hand and scratched which caused it to randomly freeze. I managed to work around 'em all though, thankfully.

And Charle, you got your WA3 free dammit. WE, on the other hand, paid huge chunks of our remaining sanity for the sake of your free game. Sit down with the game and LIKE IT or I’ll rip your nose off.

I’ve played WA2 and WA3, and I thought both of them were excellent. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be the second one.

I only played WA2, but I didn’t really like it. The ARMs system didn’t feel very original, in fact, it felt like it had been done before a couple of times.