Wild Arms 1 Remake

Anyone think that the Wild Arms 1 Remake is a must have?

I mean except for the graphics, what is the difference?

like to here some opinions about the WA Series…

for those who like to see pics

http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/code_f/character.html

Wild Arms sucks, I want my money back.

The main thing I can think of is there are more playable characters and some of the plot is more fleshed out. Also I think there are more dungeons and shit.

You can play as Zed. That alone makes me want it. I’ve reserved it, and I’m waiting with bated breath for it to come out so that I can play it, play it again, shrine it, and then just listen to the soundtrack and relax.

If you liked WA3, then you’ll like the remake, because it borrows many elements from the third game.

I’m taking November the 19th off for sure.

no

well i enjoyed WA1 and 3 yet (2 wasn’t that good).

I think i’ll give a try, if everything fails… eBay remains…

(If I’m correct you’l get McDullen Emma and Jane into your Group)

Very well then, you don’t have to play it. But there are lots of fans of the first Wild ARMs that are looking forward to this game; myself included.

This is one of my must-gets, along with Metroid Prime 2 and Phantom Brave. :smiley:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing, but in my case I’ll be 22 on that day. I have never played Wild Arms. I thought WA3 looked cool,But I never actually got to play it(because I was living in a small town in Ohio where it was hard to find any rpg not related to FF…phucking fanboys). Maybe if I ever get a PS2 I may look into that

I hated WA2 so much I shrined it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I definatly plan to get it along with the Inuyasha rpg

I really enjoyed WA1 so im definitly going to get this.

So many must get games,so little money.

Aaaah Mastermune, true words…

I never did finish it. Got stuck on Lolitha [the ice queen?] and never continued.

I guess I could waste 50 dollars and spend 150 dollars for a ps2 and get it.

I’ll probably get it, since I really liked Wild Arms…however, I didn’t like a number of aspects of Wild Arms 3, so I’m not overly-enthusiastic about it.

Dude, Phantom Brave is teh out. Due to complications with the friggin’ law, I can only get it tomorrow.