Wierd FF6 anime thing

I don’t get half of these references, must be from some anime serie I know jackshit about but it’s cute, so that makes it okay.

Also has some FF4-FF5 stuff.

Clicky.

Odd, but oddly entertaining.

Faris kicked some dude in the nuts right

It looked like it was poor Gilgamesh she kicked.

None of you have watched Ouran D:

My God!! They turned them into teeny boppers!

I’m WAAAY too tired to be looking at this right now.

Knowing Ouran (Highschool Host Club), all I can say is “BWAHAHAHAAHA!”.

That was quite nicely done.

Seems like a Clip of Weiila Summoning.

Is this a Fan production? Because it looked very well done. A little too cute (where are Sabin’s muscles? And is Terra THAT young?) but otherwise I wouldn’t mind watching it if it were a series. :smiley:

Sod Advent Children. They need to make this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTwzC_FFVps

Might as well post this here.

So sad, so sad… I really enjoyed the clip. That opening song is one I’m almost ashamed to like. :smiley:

Originally Posted by Mastermune
[i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTwzC_FFVps

Might as well post this here.[/i]

Brought to you by ‘Someone with waaaayyy too much time on their hands.’

Wil: They’ve used the intro to an anime named “Ouran Highschool Host Club” as basis. The Terra is the main character, the Sabin and Edgar are twins in the show too. SEXAH TWINS!
>_>

Oh yeah, hi all. I’ll get around writing a proper “I’m baaack!” post once I get around uploading some photos from where I was. :slight_smile:

Heh … the FF6/Ouran one has a clip from a Touhou-related song, too … I forget where I saw that one, tho.

Originally Posted by Weiila
Oh yeah, hi all. I’ll get around writing a proper “I’m baaack!” post once I get around uploading some photos from where I was. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah! Hi Weiila. Good to see that you’re back and in good health too.

(btw, where exactly were you back from again?)

By the way, I seem to prefer my mind’s eye to (most) of these renditions. Yes, I’m biased. blühe, deutsches Vaterland.

That was…interesting.

Germany :slight_smile: Düsseldorf, to be exact. But I’ll tell you all about it in another thread.

Entertaining… O_O