Why RPGClassics doesn't cover RPG news

How about we just ban BigNutter?

Nagumo wins.

Damnit. Red Dwarf is FUNNY- why do you have to mess it up to incoherence, Mr. Nutter? =p

Because he doesn’t have the intelligence of a drunken, demented bee. That someone swatted.

play nice kids.

Sorry.

The real truth behind Sparkles is that it’s my friend Steve’s cat. He lives in Lake Zurich, IL, in case you were curious, and he has his very own DDR Machine in the garage and Sparkles is one of only three cats he owns, though Sparkles is by far the angriest-looking of the three.

I don’t know whether to believe that or not. It’s so mundane that it could be a lie!

Big Nutter reminds me of that guy that kept spouting that philosophical nonsense every thread. He’d always post something like “Well, that’s life. But what truley is life?”. And it was obvious he was quebecian or something because he talked kinda like yoda.

I don’t remember who he was, but your mother’s a whore.

Do not speak that way about mighty Jabricruds!

Hey. Jabricruds was actually funny! We should print a book with his sayings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH ITS SPARKLES!

Well, yeah, except that Jab was trying to sound intelligent. Philosophical question: does that make him better than BN, or worse?

From Yar’s BnG Inbox: From Me

Relax, I tell you some thing that will please youFrom 6PM BST is Big Nutter/WindyTWIT of BN’s Weekend away, in other I wont have internet until after 5PM Sunday BST

Mike

So from an hour from this post I will not be online.

Big Nutter

Will somebody explain the term “private” as in “private message” to BN in terms even his miniscule brain can understand?

I wanted to tell RPGC but not BnG. I did in the wrong order. btw

Big Nutter

My answer to the question blames the gas prices in Canada.

shakes fist

So does mine! CANADAAAAAAA!!!

Dude, that’s just awful. In a : “Man, did we fuck up the movie adaptation of a kickass manga or what?”

Or not, my soundcard’s fucked.