Why do I see 24 hour old threads?

The main page contains threads over 24 hours old, this is a grave injustice. Has there been some sort of mass exodus from the boards or is everyone just shaking their heads about the boards being unfit in some way? We must shake off the stuporous chains of Summer and pound our fists about something needing to be done without actually doing anything. Everyone, follow my lead and start pounding!

I’ve just plain run out of interesting things to say. What’s your excuse?

I’m bored.
kicks Cloth in the shins ^^

Silence CH, lest you anger the forum gods.

Maybe the topics around now are so good, that they keep on going.

…hahahahahhahahahaha… that’s a joke incase you didn’t notice.

Free post, whoo! :hahaha;

…sorry, I always wanted to do that just once. WIll never happen again.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]Free post, whoo! :hahaha;

…sorry, I always wanted to do that just once. WIll never happen again. [/b]

Bollocks.

I only post in threads, I don’t make them.

Which should be evident from the fact that I’ve only made one or two threads while being here.

My vision’s so blurred since I can’t sleep and I just woke up and my eyes haven’t adapted to the computer screen yet that I read “start pudding”.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]I only post in threads, I don’t make them.

Which should be evident from the fact that I’ve only made one or two threads while being here. [/b]

I remember one! I remember one! jumps up and down
You made this “Those little Highschool brats…”- thread back when I was new! It was a thread on the main forum the day I signed up! XD

That’s the only one I remember though.

Maybe, like Gila said, some topics are just so popular and so active that nobody wants to let them go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sinistral
My vision’s so blurred since I can’t sleep and I just woke up and my eyes haven’t adapted to the computer screen yet that I read “start pudding”.
That’s pretty bad Sin

What’s worse is that it made sense at the time.

That’s a sign you’re goign crazy Sin. Get help. Or not. You’ll jsut fit in better. laughs

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
The main page contains threads over 24 hours old

I thought threads existed only in the forums. I went to www.rpgclassics.com instead of agora.rpgclassics.com and there are no threads there. What am I missing?

Originally posted by Ren
I thought threads existed only in the forums. I went to www.rpgclassics.com instead of agora.rpgclassics.com and there are no threads there. What am I missing?

/sound rimshot.wav

Its summer, theres nothing interesting happening to post!

In some cases, it’s also the big push before school starts, and people may be getting ready.