Whoa. TMNT

If you guys knew Teenage Mutant Ninka Turtles at your chidhood…
They’re airing it back over here! o_O

Tape it.
Mail it to me.
You win.

old shows or new shows

Is there ANYONE here who didn’t see TMNT in their childhood?

There are new ones?

Old shows or new shows? I don’t know. I have yet to confirm it. By the look at the ads, it seemed like the old ones.

There have been new ones (series that is) airing on Fox Saturday mornings for the past few months.

Yeah man it’s probably the new ones. They’re alright, but I’d fucking kill to see the old ones…

Oh. I didn’t knew that. Then its probably new shows. Are they good? Still got April? And Splinter? Something utterly wrong with them?

Originally posted by Epicgamer
There have been new ones (series that is) airing on Fox Saturday mornings for the past few months.

Fo shizzle? What time?

They’re new (I remember the old TMNT theme song and what they had wasn’t it) and the show’s not that good, really.

Originally posted by Booken
Oh. I didn’t knew that. Then its probably new shows. Are they good? Still got April? And Splinter? Something utterly wrong with them?

Yeah there’s April and Splinter, but you just can’t remake something like the ninja turtles man, you just can’t.

Yeah, they’re the new ones, Booken. I watched it for about 2 minutes and got tired of it because they’re really bad. :stuck_out_tongue: The old ones were WAY better.

I tried to watch some saturday morning cartoons a while back - man, it’s shit these days. For real, it all blows. Saturday morning cartoons consists of third rate craptastic anime that japanese people wouldn’t ass rape with their dogs, and stupid cartoons based on action stars.

Its also on Teletooon (new ones) don’t like it though, it makes the Turtles super-strong and kick harsh ass, but then figuring they have no suspense, after the turtles defeat liek 50 ninjas, they go “Uh oh , we’re losing Leo”

Compared to what else they call cartoons these days, the new TMNT is amazing. I miss good cartoons.

Kasey pwns.

The new one sucks. It made the turtles to serious. I miss the old ones, but they don’t seem to air anywhere.

Yay, new TMNT shows mean more of my fond childhood memories are being bastardized and massacred by idiotic tv stations. Hooray!

There is also a new game based on the show coming out.