Who’s the biggest game man-slut?

I was curious about what you guys thought.

My money is of Ryu from Breath of Fire 2. So far I’m counting a catgirl, an angel girl, a witch in a leather leotard, a snake sorceress and a fire shaman (If not the other five).

Link. Everyone want’s Link. Heck, even I want Link, and I’m straight.

Damn right. All he needs is a pair of David Bowie hot pants from Labyrinth, and he’d be the sexiest thing under heaven and above hell.

We can’t forget Ryudo from Grandia 2 who makes up what he lacks in numbers in variety. He has a nunish girl, a dark god slut and a android girl.

Leisure Suit Larry.

Of course.

Teh WINNAR!

yeah Ryudo got all the chicks, but was to cool to actualy get any action

Ron Jeremy(he was in the Celebrity deathmatch game for PS2)

Link. Or Sephiroth, just 'cause you can tell he shampoos a lot. What? You thought that shiny, soft, dandruff free hair happened by itself? Yeah right. Everyone knows all us hot chicks loooove guys that shampoo. But then, that would make him desperate, right?

Sephiroth? No.

I remove my statement about Leisure Suit Larry and change it to the real king… Ron Jeremy.

He is the man. None of those pretty boys who havent accomplished anything in the real world could possibly stand up to him.

HE got kissed by Millenia and Elena kissed him unwillingly. Both within a minute of gameplay.

No, that would make him gay. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to say Chrono. I mean, he DIED just to get some head.

:kissy:

Would that make the person who gave him head a necrophiliac?

Duke Nukem: Hail to the King, baby.

Yeah, Sephiroth has no chicks surrounding him. At all. He’s by himself with no one…

Sooo my vote goes for…Maxim! He spends awhile with this precious little girl named Tia, and then when he sees more possibility and potential in a strong, fiery little strong arm named Selen, he totally dumps his cutie, just to make babies with the wooooman. Quality over quantity, people.

I shampoo, I am not a man-slut. What the fuck kind of logic is that? If you DON’T shampoo, your hair is nasty and greasy. Geez. :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot about Maxim. Lufia 2 needs tto be remade as a gamecube game, Dammit!!!

everyone knows that Gordon Freeman from Half-Life is.

Really? I don’t remember that at all.

I do remember having to fight Millenia within a minute of gameplay though

Rich Knights from SaGa Frontier 2 had like 4 chicks, and you only play as him in the game for like 3 hours, 4 tops. That is intense. Then there’s Ronfar from Lunar 2, who makes a few allusions to his former promiscuity.