Who pays for this place?

Or is it free? Has anyone considered starting a subreddit or something? We could focus on what we were best at - not making shrines!

My timely investment in bitcoins is plenty to pay for this place for the next century. Also, by swearing off females and focusing more on bitcoins, I plan to soon start acquiring competing websites.

Also, I occassionally turn a few tricks in the alleyway outside the Blue Oyster

Probably some guy

I created a phone app that clicks the advertisements to this website all day long. Nobody gives a fuck.

Advertisements.

Well I’m glad that ad revenue means nobody is paying out of pocket. Idea stands though; a sub reddit could help the community grow again. We could offer our expertise and that old-school irreverency for which we were known for. Same thing, more message boardish, but fewer shrines.

Don’t worry guys, once we switch over to a Wiki this site will have plenty of life again. It’s only a few days away, I swear.

So just out of curiosity, what’s happening with the main RPGC website?

Nothing.

A subreddit might be nice.

Well, I made one, but people have to post to give it life

http://www.reddit.com/r/rpgc/

Whaat I’m posting tomorrow fa sho! My reddit user name is m1sterpowers.

sorc you lied you never posted on the reddit

sorc lied a million children died

An unprecedented development where children were harmed from something not being posted on reddit.

If ads pay for this place, why did I spend my early 20s giving handjobs out behind the Olive Garden?

:frowning:

Jerks.

[QUOTE=Cless Alvein;859450]Well, I made one, but people have to post to give it life

Is this the same thing?

I don’t know what that is

Seems to be an auto-generated subreddit of all mentions of shrines.rpgclassics.com?