Who loves you, babay?

Me, of course! So, who loves me? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.jackinthebox.com/jack_cash/

Merry Christmas for ME, man! Who’s stuffing my backpack with burgers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you, Ian. However, no Jack Cash for you from here.

There aren’t any JitBs in Missouri :\

It eliminates the need for…charging on high interest credit cards.

Yes, you can purchase Jack Cash with a credit card

O.o

I might as well send you cash, you can “cash out” the cards and they’ll send you a check. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nor Wisconsin.

http://deadlysins.com/sins/greed.html

I live in CT, and I’ve been to a few other states. I’ve never even SEEN a Jack-in-the-Box.

Weird, there’s Jack in the Boxes all over the place down here. Having a $100 gift card to one <em>would</em> be pretty nice down here.

If you think I’d actually cash that shit in, you are BALLS dumb, fool :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and GG, Jack in the Box is more of a western thing. There aren’t too many in the east, from what people tell me.

Fastest way to make kitty happy: $100 Rally’s Card, if they ever make one, and the directions to wherever Rally’s is here in Michigan.

Because Rally’s > Jack-In-The-Box.

I always see commercials for Sonic, and there are no Sonics in New York. They fucking torment me with their yumminess. :frowning:

Jack in the Box- weren’t they the ones with the salmonella problem in the early ninetys?

It was E. Coli. It was a big E. Coli epidemic, and because of that particular incident, we now have HACCP in the United States.

Sounds like a starbucks card.

Delicous starbucks card. mmmm

Sorry SG, only worthless canadian money here- plus I hate Jack in the Box.

:kissy:

Yeah, the E. Coli incident killed a bunch of younger children, so they shut them all down in Memphis. I’ve never had a chance to go to a JitB.

Only JitBs I know of that exist on the East Coast are in South Cackalacky.

You’re telling me. I see Sonic commercials all the freakin’ time, but I’ve never seen an actual Sonic.

Here in Colorado, there’s Sonics all over the Denver area. And Cali is the only place I’ve seen a Jack in the Box.

I’ve lived in New Jersey, Minnesota, Massachusettes, and now New Hampshire. Never seen a Jack in the Box.

You and your Jack in the Crack SG.