Which zombie game is your fave

Out of my personal fave is a tie for the first two, never having played the third or fourth

Where is highschool. har har.

which game is highschool?

I am editing this thread to add an important choice. No, the choice does not involve The 984. However, I think we can all agree it would be fucking awesome if a The 984 plant were in Plants vs. Zombies 2.

It takes place in columbine.

I think I just stumbled upon a great idea…

careful man the liberals might slaughter you for that

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?30390-Super-Columbine-Massacre-RPG!-review&highlight=columbine

You forgot Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Typing of the Dead! :o

Zombies ate my neighbors FTMFW.

OH DAMN THATS RIGHT! That was a tight as as game too. though i do prefer dead rising and left 4 dead.

lol i coulda said teenage zombies or touch the dead

I will now try to unsee that little exchange of post #6.

ehhh us conservative’s would roast him to probably, lol

I think it’s kinda cute when people say “liberal” and “conservative” like they mean something.

I think it’d be kinda cute if the decision whether to have an abortion or not was not a matter of national politics.

Utterly hilarious considering the current political climate in the UK. :slight_smile:

Back OT, I went for L4D, RE5 really didn’t impress me as much as I thought it would.

Id have to say the RE ones, grew up with thouse games and never goes tierd of them, a good story line and characters. although L4D is good to with a good online play :slight_smile:

Well, you fucking idiot, the question wasn’t “Do you like all these games?” It was which of these games is your favorite. So, you would only be able to pick one or you wouldn’t be answering the question. I know you’re just a bot, but still, fucking retarded. Suck my bitcoins.

Actually if I had to make the choice again, it would be Plants vs Zombies.
Though Dead Island is pretty good too.