Which was the hardest Final Fantasy?

What FF game did u find the hardest. Personly i found FFVII the hardest.

gasp a poll NOT done buy DanteCole? whoa . . .

Well, in my opinion, the hardest was FFII. Because of it’s unique (and very annoying) level up system, but it’s because of the same reason people might say it’s the easiest as well.

FF7 wasn’t so bad. I completely conquered that game, chocobos and Weapons and all. FF8 on the other hand pissed me off to no end. i hated the fact that enemies stats were based off yours. That and the fact that you got paychecks instead of going out and bashing a few monsters is what pissed me off the most.

The hard version of Final Fantasy IV. It is especially difficult when the battle cursor is set to ‘active’ rather than ‘wait’. The battle with the assault doors and the Demon’s Wall in the Sealed Cave were quite brutal and I utterly failed to defeat the four malboros who guard the avenger in the Sylph Cave.

And I would not call Final Fantasy II hard as I would tedious.

Considering FFII was the only FF I couldn’t figure out on my own, I consider it the hardest.

I would probably say FF4, since you never got a say in who was in your team. Which I found really annoying, since there were times, I could really have used the abilities, of someone who had been eliminated/removed from the team!!

yeah, i found that pretty annoying. but that didn’t really make the game THAT hard.

i found FF2j’s “leveling” system to be quite annoying, so i’ll say that’s the hardest…

FF2 was insanely hard. I hated the way you increased your stats. It annoyed me to no end leveling up my magic (which i rarely used anyway) my HP, MP, and my weapons. Not only that, but i was dying constantly::doh::

II, I’d say. Haven’t played that far into it, though.

II, easily, the levelup system, although innovative, are very annoying and force you to incerease stats against very weak enemies.

Also, buying spells for characters become very hard later on as you try to establish mage and fighter characters.

if FFII is as hard as u say then maybe i’ll give it a try. i don’t really believe it’s THAT hard.

Originally posted by SquallStrife
What FF game did u find the hardest. Personly i found FFVII the hardest.

FF7, though the best game EVER, was rather easy. FF9 is the hardest I’ve played so far.

i found 9 faily easy, the bosses weren’t that hard.

Yeah, try telling that to Ozma

but Ozma was the only boss that was actually hard, a few of the bosses where a bit difficult but most of them were fairly easy.

FF4 was hard.

I thought I was at the right level all through the game then I got to Zeromus and spent a month training.

I think FF1 was the hardest, not because of the actual challege, but more of the fact that I wanted to kill myself to play it. It was one of the few RPGs I had to sit there and force myself to beat it. I donno I guess one of the things that makes me go nuts on RPGs are when you tell two characters to kill something, but it only takes one to kill it, but the other character thinks he is a comedian and attacks the air. Luckly that mostly only happens on the eailer RPGs. :cool:

Originally posted by Ness the Earth Bound Hero
I think FF1 was the hardest, not because of the actual challege, but more of the fact that I wanted to kill myself to play it. It was one of the few RPGs I had to sit there and force myself to beat it. I donno I guess one of the things that makes me go nuts on RPGs are when you tell two characters to kill something, but it only takes one to kill it, but the other character thinks he is a comedian and attacks the air. Luckly that mostly only happens on the eailer RPGs. :cool:

Oh yeah.

“I think I’m gonna attack that monster after my friend does…”

1 attack later…

“The monster’s dead? I’ll just swipe at it to make sure…”

SWUNG AT AIR!