Which up=coming FPS(First Person Shooter) are you looking most forward too?

I also saw the picture well over two years ago on another forum.

If my maturity level is represented by my comments, then so is yours: you obviously don’t have the reading comprehension level to string the two posts together as to grasp the point of what I said - which might I add was not very difficult to do. You made accusations off of “comments” that never existed. If I’m immature then fine, I am - but that only leaves you to look illiterate. And I’d rather be immature than illiterate on the internet.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]I also saw the picture well over two years ago on another forum.

If my maturity level is represented by my comments, then so is yours: you obviously don’t have the reading comprehension level to string the two posts together as to grasp the point of what I said - which might I add was not very difficult to do. You made accusations off of “comments” that never existed. If I’m immature then fine, I am - but that only leaves you to look illiterate. And I’d rather be immature than illiterate on the internet. [/b]

And where pray tell did I do this?
You don’t need to act that way you know. It doesn’t make you look “cool”.
But then again, what can I expect from someone like you?:thud:

Back to the topic, anyone know where I can find soem screenshots of PD Zero?

So far only 2 concept drawings of a woman who looks like Johana (but people think she isn’t Johana.) have been released.

You’ve done it the entire thread, do you really want me to go back and quote you? Because you could just re-read the thread and it’d be quicker.

No, it doesn’t make me look cool, and it’s not supposed too. That’s just how I talk and how I act - if you get offended over swear words life is gonna suck.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
No, it doesn’t make me look cool, and it’s not supposed too. That’s just how I talk and how I act - if you get offended over swear words life is gonna suck.

It does not offend me much sir, It’s just if one insults me, I insult them back.

I’m not one of those pussies who get offended if you just say “Damn.”
My math teacher is like that. I got in trouble for saying “Damn!” How BS is that?

lol ur BOTH so cool 4 making a long convrstion w/ suchh crazy loong werds and ur quoting evry 2 postz and ur “deer srr im smartr tan u” ::doh:: i wish i wuz azz cool as u guyzz and can sound toly liek a lawyur!!11 butt my mum sayz i cant go out uv the basment and hav reel contact w/ teh outsid wurld so :too bad;

BOO!

:eek:

Why, Half Life 2 ofcourse.

You forgot Unreal Tournament 2004. Thats what I can’t wait for. :yipee:

Thats what the “Other” option is for. :ah-ha!: