Which story in each SaGa do you wish was the true one? I mean in multiple quest ones.

Romancing SaGa: Maybe Aisha just because I’m biased.

Romancing SaGa 3: Sarah because of how things go between her and Shonen. Her role in the story and the final has more exciting element to it. Okay for me it does.

SaGa Frontier: Tough one here. None of them seem to really have that grab to be the true story.

Unlimited SaGa: I’d probably go with Mythe’s quest or Ruby’s quest maybe.

St.Ajora

None of the SaGa Frontier ones really could be true… but who wouldn’t love the idea of a Vampire-like race? :mwahaha:

As for Unlimited SaGa, again, it would be cool if Ventus’ were real. I mean, a “Carrier” system would make things a lot easier, and again… VAMPIRES! :mwahaha:

I’ve not played RS3, but for SaGa Frontier 1, the true quest should be Fuse’s definitly (ok, if we go with quests that actually got included, i’d go with Asellus or Red as being the True Quest, though that is based more on my love for those quests, as opposed to how the grand story unfolds. For USaGa, I’m gonna have to give it to Ruby, from what I’ve seen of her, Mythe, Laura and Ventus’ quest.

I think that in SF Emelia’s is the real one because her’s includes the most elements from the other stories such as Trinity from Lute’s story.

I dunno, Blue’s seems the most “true” of the seven to me. mayvbe it’s because he’s the first one I played and beat, bbut I got the feeling that, near the end, his ending was more powerful, more… neccesary than the others.