which robot would win in a fight against each other?

Originally posted by cait sith
[b]size dos’ent matter. i cant belive no one voted for kikider yet. kikider could take down big o.

and the lost in spare robot might be obsolete but he can still rip up a few ass with that photon beam of his.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: [/b]

Who is kikider?

Kikaider is a robot in an anime.

And I still think that Big O would win. Just by stepping on them.

Burning Gundam…? Oh. God Gundam.

Anyway, I say that Freedom (Gundam Seed) would win.

If the the mechs from G Gundam were included…any of them could win. Kikaider is cool, but I still think Big O could just step on him.

none of the robots are just going to let big o step on them. they would all run out of the way. which is pretty easy considering how sluggish big o is:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Let’s just agree to disagree…

… wait a minute, did that come out of MY mouth?! This is too much fun! No way am I going to give up!

Even if all those other robots just got out of the way, Big O could still use that huge blaster cannon thing in his chest. You know, the one from the final episode. You DO know, don’t you?

but first of all in that episode the cannon is used once then it collapes into a heap from use. second even if he did have the cannon lets see him am it at tiny dots and hit. its like a scorpion being attack by a platoon of ants. his best defense his stinger is to inaccurate to hit such small targets.

there blegh blegh blegh.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Eh? It fell off? … oh yeah! NOW I remember!

Okay, so maybe Big O wouldn’t win, or maybe it would…

Zero is still the coolest!:cool:

yeah and bender is a lazy expert theif. which makes him one percent cooler.:moogle: :moogle:

MEH!

MEH???

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

You heard me! Heh, I would’ve used feh, but that’s Inu Yasha’s word. And I’m already too much like him… grrr…

meh???

whats meh?:moogle:

Basically, it’s what I say when someone beats me in an argument and I don’t want to admit it… maybe I shouldn’t have told you that… eheh… … … … MEH!!

hurray i won

You know what I just realized? We’ve taken over this thread. No one else has posted anything. I think they’re scared.

You haven’t won yet! HIRAIKOTSU!! watches as boomerang misses Darn it! eyes Mr. T’s nervously What? I was just practising. You believe me, don’t you? Eheh…

free boomerang

Give it back! Is this revenge for my stealing your stick earlier?

no i just wanted a giant boomerang.

gives boomerang back.:moogle:

Thank you! I need it to fight in the war of the hamsters don’t you know.