which robot would win in a fight against each other?

who do you think will win?
my vote goes to bender!:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Deathscythe from Gundam Wing.

(How do you have a poll about robots without Gundams?)

My vote goes to bender, for the humour.

Ever seen robot wars?

Robot Wars would be MUCH cooler if nobody had proposed to make it look like a spectacular badass TV show with hosts and pseudo special effects. I prefer watching it on mute. :stuck_out_tongue:

but gundams are hard to destroy where all the others are easy to kill. so using gundams would be cheating.

of course it would be fun to watch big o blow up wing zero custom.

how many times is that gundam gonna come back anyway?:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

and robot wars sucked.

battle bots are better.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

I had a hard time choosing between Zero and Big O, but I had to vote for Big O. It’s just so big!

but i bet bender could take him down with his finger gun:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Are you sure? Because it’s name is Big O for a reason.

… … … Zero rules!:yipee:

Bah, people need to realize that Size DOES matter! It’s just that knowing how to use it works realyl really great, too. But anyway, I’d say X. Cause he’s got that whole angsty, war weary “I don’t wanan fight, but I HAVE TO, so I shall succeed” attitude. And you can’t beat that.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Bah, people need to realize that Size DOES matter! It’s just that knowing how to use it works realyl really great, too. But anyway, I’d say X. Cause he’s got that whole angsty, war weary “I don’t wanan fight, but I HAVE TO, so I shall succeed” attitude. And you can’t beat that.

anyone can beatup mega man x. and if you thought he x would win why did’ent you vote for him and size dosent neccesarly matter. if zero can take down sigma then size dosent matter, if solid snake can take down metal gear rex then size does not matter, if you ever got your nipple bit off by a beaver then you might be a red neck… oh wait that dosent go there :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

This poll does not have Voltron, therefore it is incomplete and irrelevant.

Originally posted by cait sith
if you ever got your nipple bit off by a beaver then you might be a red neck…

:mwahaha: :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

Zero was my vote. He’s the best.:boring:

ZERO BABY!!!

If G Gundam is on the list, G Gundam ownz all!!!:enguard:

Aibo :stuck_out_tongue:

Come to think of it MechaGodzilla should be a choice.

on g gundam i only like dragon gundam and rising gundam. the rest were pretty corny except burning gundam he was pretty boss.

on voltron which one do you mean. because if im correct there are three diferent voltrons.

and yes zero does rock.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

The robot from Lost in Space is obsolete. Shouldn’t the Big O be able to step on all the others. He’s huge compared to the others.

size dos’ent matter. i cant belive no one voted for kikider yet. kikider could take down big o.

and the lost in spare robot might be obsolete but he can still rip up a few ass with that photon beam of his.:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: