Which main character has the best character selection.

I think Red has the best because he has a good variety of characters, can transform into Alkaiser and has quite a lot of unique characters.

Red is definitely the best for SaGa Frontier. Ie he can get the balance of species in the end.

I also think Riki has the worst. He has no unique characters. The only other person without 1 unique character is Emelia but at least she gets good ones like herself, Annie, Liza, Rouge and a lot of mystics

What exactly makes a character unique? What do you mean?

They only appear in one story

From what I remember, the only characters that are “Unique” are Blue, Red, Ildon, Rei, ZEKE, Leonardbot and that one robot from the backstreets of Koorong, those two robots in Red’s Quest, and Doll. Yep, that’s basically it. out of 39 characters, 10 of them are unique.

Riki can get the almighty Dr Nusakan. Considering he can only be recruited in two scenarios, I think that qualifies him as almost unique. And Dr. Nusakan is by far the supercoolest mad scientist ever. If I had any skill with a needle, I’d alter my lab coat to be just like Nusakan’s.

I’d say my other favorite quest (in general, but mainly because of who you can recruit) is Asellus, partially because of the # of unique (Rei, Illdon, and Red Turnip) and Almost Unique (Asellus, White Rose, etc) characters available…

Oh, yeah. Red Turnip is the #1 reason to play Asselus’ Quest. j/k

Don’t forget Capt. Hamilton despite how forgettable Lute’s Quest is. She’s actually pretty good.