Which is cooler?

Alright guys, I just want to know. Which do you like more, Chocobos, Moogles, or Moombas? I like moombas, they’re awesome.

The only bad thing about them is that they somehow evolve from Shumis. That just ruined it.

:moogle:Moogles and Chocobos are awesome too.:moogle:

I like Chocobos. http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=97

Moogles. Although my vision of moogles is influenced by FFVI, so now I see them all as master dancers.

I second the Moogle even though I was more influenced by SD2, so now I see them all as a status effect.:moogle:

Chocobos, but more so for the music that’s been created for them than the actual birds.

Kunai: You do realize that your avatar is a chocobo, yet you chose moombas, right?

I know, I couldn’t really find too many good moomba avatars. Besides, I like them all.:moogle:

What took you so long The 984?

Moogles > Chocobos > Moombas in my book. :slight_smile: Though I don’t care much for the “rabbit” moogles or Fat Chocobos.

Can someone tell me what the 984 is?:hint:

A man who, emboldened by Fidel Castro’s decision to quit the presidency, raised his 98,4% of the popular vote to 99,39% Addressing worries about lower participation than usual (990 turnout, down from 1000) he said: “Lower participation is offset by higher percentages of voting me. Thanks folks.”

At least I think there usually are 1000 votes. Otherwise disregard

I like The 984