Which FF are you most looking forward to?

Was gonna make this a poll but didn’t feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:

Out of a choice of FFX-2, FFXI, FFXII, FFT-A, FFCC and a potential FF3j on Gameboy Advance, I find I’m most looking forward to FF:CC, strangely enough- it’s the potential of multiplayer games, plus (apparently) SNES FF-like gameplay, the (kind-of) return of the materia system… bring it on! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Anyone? :slight_smile:

Anything that might be for GBA.

An FF 12 HAS been confirmed?!:smiley: And what is FFt-A?Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced?I’m just guessing…and also FF:CC-I have never heard of the release for these two titles until now…

FFX-2, even though i didn’t like FFX that much, i’m extremly curious to see it’s sequel

If I had access to a GBA and GC, I’d probably say FFT Advance.
With only access to a PS2, but the income and time to play online, I’d say FFXI. However as it stands I have to default to FFX-2.

St.Ajora

I woud like a PS2 if they mark it down more significantly.

But I’m looking forward most to FF:CC. Coolness :slight_smile:

can’t wait for FFX-2 dont ya think that the ending on FFX was crap??:thud:
i tried to write a fic yesterday it was crap any idea’s where to get isparation:thud:

I actually thought FFX’s ending was really good.

I’m looking forward to FF Tactics Advance the most, definitely. Although FFX-2 seems to be an interesting play, I’m not sure if I really want to play a game saturated with J-Pop culture.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
I actually thought FFX’s ending was really good.
It made me cry. XD

I’m waiting for FF:CC. Mmm, multiplayer. X2 seems like it’ll be interesting, so I’ll most likely be checking that out soon as it comes out.

I’m also looking forward to X-2 (it’d probably be second :wink: ) as I really want to see the story continued- it’s an idea Squaresoft should’ve had a long time ago (hint hint) However, FFX’s ending, I felt, went on too long- too much emphasis on the aeons dying (about 20 miniutes too long :thud: ) and not enough on Tidus “dying”

And FF12 has been confirmed, yes :wink:

I’m honestly not inclined to get XI at all, I just don’t go in for MMORPG’s. :wave:

Although he didn’t really! I can’t wait to play FFX-2, it should be really interesting! Especially to see how they work in all the new locations, and people!

I read bad reviews for FFX-2, but I’ll probably get it anyways. :slight_smile: FFXI…I heard that was gonna be internet based. If so, NO WAY would my parents let me stay online long enough to play it properly. So FFXII I guess.

FFT-A. When was that coming out? I forgot.

FFT-A, definitely.

Originally posted by Griever2k2
can’t wait for FFX-2 dont ya think that the ending on FFX was crap??:thud:
i tried to write a fic yesterday it was crap any idea’s where to get isparation:thud:

Yeah…

Anyways, I’m looking forward to FFX-2 and FFXI equally, FFX-2 because I want to see what happens after, and FFXI because I like MMORPGs.

x2

I’d want to play FFX-2 mainly since I don’t have an X-Box to play DoAXBV so I’ll have to settle for the PS2 substitute.

I suppose I’m most waiting for FFX-2. FFXII doesn’t seem as good anymore. I mean come on, we need to keep the random encounters, no matter how annoying they seem, they are a part of FF! Oh and, Hi Neb, didn’t know you were here until i just saw now! :slight_smile: :wave:

Fancy seeing you here, jk :wink: And what’s this I hear about FFXII ditching random encounters??? :thud: surely you must have your wires crossed… :hmm:

I’m sorry about that, I meant XI not XII :thud: . T’was a typo m’lord. Anywho, I’ve seen some new videos of FFX-2 and now I’m REALLY looking forward to it!:hyperven: