Where to start...

Heh, that reminds me of how I used to think when I got my new computer and broadband. I figured, “well the amount of time I spend waiting for pages to load will be less, so I’ll spend LESS time overall on the internet.” Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

boohoo, yeah, go home and play with your little dollies, in your dresses, and your frilly little panties.

Good luck in your real life, I’m sure we’ll still be here when you return. ^^

No, but it’ll give you a hell of a lot more time to do it in.

I can tell you have a net addiction because you come here and explain to all of us why you’re leaving instead of disappearing quietly.

Well whatever good luck and stuff.

Have fun in life >>;

See, the problem with this stuff is this - people don’t understand that there is no distinction between “online life” and “real life”. You’re still living both ways, so it’s both life - why can’t one be included in the other? I don’t understand the “I need a break” sentiment. What do you need a break from? The computer? Because you spend too much time on it? And what is this time keeping you from? A “real” life? Dude, I hate to break it to you, but you can’t just go out and “get a life”. You can try, and you might succede, but it probably won’t last.

You have friends right? The physical ones, the ones you eat lunch with and shit. Just drop whatever computer “commitments” you have and go chill with your friends. Problem solved. Automatically you’re not on the computer and you’re working on that whole personality/real life thing. It works like a charm.

Sorcerer wins.

Well, I think that’s what Booken meant.

Enjoy yourself Booken, I’m sure people will be satisfied to see you when/if you return.

Too late Merl, he already returned, was in the chat earlier today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its so true. :too bad;

I stopped being on the net pretty much for 9 months straight. I just quit cold turkey, so to speak. So, do whatever, the computer/internet gets boring after a while anyway. I made like 3 of these type posts before I actually left. >_>

Do what you need to, Kitsune, you’ve got my support at least. And it’s ok to visit for a little bit if you’ve got the extra time.

As for me, you know where you can talk to me if you want.

cuddles Kitsune and bows out

The real world is just an illusion… good luck seeing through