Where is the best place to get new adventures from?

Hi

We are living in the UK and have started replaying AD&D(2nd Edition). We have two adventures but as 2nd edition is quite old we were wondering where the best place to get low level adventures from on the internet or in the UK?

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

O_o
THACO = stabstabstabstabstab

Maybe try fleamarkets or discount bookstores… I know my bookstore “Half Price Books” has TONS of old 2nd ed stuff… >_<

I did a google search for “AD&D 2nd Edition Campaign” but found little to nothing. I’m not sure if I’m the only one who shares this view, but… Why not just get the 3.5 books? Its so much better… Unless of course, you dont want to invest into it and already have the 2nd ed stuff…

We had some books left from years ago and brought some more but unless I can find new adventures we might be forced to. Could letest edition adventures we easily converted backwards to 2nd edition?

Well, the adventures themselves yes. Just make somthing up if your despirate. I dont like buyng adventures. I like to create my player’s world and story for myself and for their enjoyment. I can also customize plots specific to the players that they would like more.

But in short, yes, just take the creatures and use 2nd ed creatures instead, as well, make sure all the Saving throw checks that you come across are altered to fit 2nd ed style.

Thats all I can see needing changed. The story can be told either way.

2E Rocks, 3.5E Sucks!!!
But I guess all who know me, know how I feel about the new edition.

I may be able to help with some campaigns, but I need to know what you are looking for. I have over 3Gb in 2E stuff on CD.

meh. You’re just a 2e whore. I was introduced to both 2e and 3.5e at the same time and my opinion is 3.5e is better and much easier to learn.

so? I grew up with the original, 1E & 2E
I’ve looked over 3E and I prefer 2E

What NEEDS to happen, is we need a time machine, go back in time and hand the guys (while they are trying to draft up 1e) and hand them a set of 3.5 books, then say “What the FUCK were you thinking before this, save yourselves the trouble, here.”

All the charcters are now level 3 (8 PC) with some on the verge of Level 4. The next adventure is for levels 5 - 8 so we would be greatful for something inbetween to suit.