When you croak off...

Gone into the sun, as in Babylon 5. I intend to leave nothing behind.

Originally posted by Nulani
Why do people care how they’d be burried?

It’s because we’re still alive. And some of us can’t take the thought of some morbid hanky panky being done to our body, or the shell that we once inhabited might be desecrated.

I dunno. I think about it some times but I dunno.

I don’t want to be cremated. I have an intense fear of insanely hot places (I’ve hot nightmares of falling into the sun) or dying in an oven and stuff, so ending my physical existance like that just really scares me. I know I’ll be dead, but still, just being wiped away like that doesn’t appeal to me.

I’ll probably just be buried, but again, that doesn’t appeal to me either. Someone might deem me as worthy to dig up, or I’ll just lay there and rot and…well that’s eww. I guess I can’t contemplate that thought right now.

And the thought of someone having my organs just really creeps me out. Yeah I’ll be dead and all, but I;m really not comfortable with that. My kids better not ship me off somewheres. Yuck.

I want my head placed in a glass jar and put on a shelf in some old guy’s basement, as he uses the rest of my body to create an invincible army of zombies.

My body shall be crystallized in a compression chamber and the resulting diamonds shall be used to adorn jewelry, such as engagement rings… >.>

First off, on the off chance that someone actually approaches me at some point asking me for my body after I die, I’ll allow it, since I’m that damn stupid. But during the Funeral, I’m gonna leave explicit instructions that no one is to ustter “she was a good woman”. I want peopel to say the truth about me, not that I was a good woman! Then, mybe I’ll work in fire somehow, we’ll see.

We’re goin’ to Hell and we’re gonna burn for all eternity…

As for the selling the soul on eBay…here’s one now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2989657209&category=1467
(Imagine that, a soul with lot’s of spirit!)

As for me, I’ll go by Robert Frost’s ideas and choose Ice. Freeze me, why not?

No, seriously, I want to be the stuffing inside a bear that looks like it’s about to attack.

Ok, NOW seriously…take what you want, and let me wife decide (if she’s alive), otherwise I want whatever was done to her done to me, and to be put next to her.

P.S. I’d also like to get laid by some hott necropheliac babe.

Originally posted by Shinobi
P.S. I’d also like to get laid by some hott necropheliac babe.

Presumably before your upside-down-stuck-to-a-banana-cross remains have been incinerated, since I imagine it would be rather difficult for anyone to have sex with a pile of ashes.

Its possible >_>

I would prefer to have a huge cut in my body and have 2000 maggots poured into it, then seal the wound up. Then I have my face melted via blowtorch.

yeah demigod, are you kidding me? a hot babe having sex with a pile of ashes? that’s hawt.

And as for me, I want to be crushed to death by a bull elephant while screwing two greased, nubile virgins, at the moment of orgasm.

And then I’ll have my crushed bones baked into a pie, and it’ll be really awesome.

-Mazrim Taim

If we’re mentioning our preferred ways of death, I wanna be run over by a out-of-control semi truck being driven by the Incredible Hulk.