When threads go off topic

If we banned people for uber stupidity, there’s only be like 1/10 of the people here remaining.
WE’RE ALL DOOMED D:

EDIT: Posts: 984
Noooooooooooooooo! Start worshipping 984 as a god

the issue has nothing to do with deactivating accounts.

Originally posted by Merlin
the issue has nothing to do with deactivating accounts.

Didn’t he just ASK you to deactivate his account?

We don’t do ban requests or anything of that nature. If you want to go, go. Use your own free will to leave though it’s rather silly to leave just when you’re proven wrong over an argument but whatever.

And yes, Sohee definitely is a guy. I’ve talked to him on the phone.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
[b]Are you kidding me? You just gave ME reasons to believe that you’re nothing but a bitter, self-important male who thinks he’s too good to be punished.

What does gender have to do with whether or not punishment belongs on these boards anyways? And if ANYTHING, a female would be MORE inclined to ignore rule-breaking, so I just don’t have the slightest idea where you’re coming from AT ALL.

And I assure you, Sohee is a guy. [/b]

Holy mother of God, Hades made a rational and convincing statement. Hot damn. No offense man, but what a change. :ah-ha!:

Dunno if it’s a good thing or bad… Good 'cause he can or bad 'cause he’s higher. ^.^;;

Ah, the good old days, when people would have discussions about my gender.

(That should be a nice 1000th post.)

Sohee/Flintedge is male; I have met him in real life.

I remember my first 1000th post had something to do with hobbits and trees… and ackbar.

(and now, if you’ll read down this thread, you can see how ‘offtopicness’ happens. if everyone just said things relivent to the topic, it itself would be very dry. Things that get topics offtopic ALSO make them memerable and more interesting.)

:kissy:

Originally posted by Sir Percival
That’s what he WANTS you to think!

Originally posted by Eden99
(and now, if you’ll read down this thread, you can see how ‘offtopicness’ happens. if everyone just said things relivent to the topic, it itself would be very dry. Things that get topics offtopic ALSO make them memerable and more interesting.):kissy:
There’s a difference between going off topic and just getting stupid. Generally it’s the stupid ones that get closed.

Originally posted by Sir Percival

Did you verify?