when are abriviated words going to become actually longer than normal words?

I’m talkin to some chick, actually its steves sister. and she said she 4-got her drink, she like made a sandwich. 4-got… what does that accomplish? you saved one character. I dont get it…

i guess it’s all lazyness… Or “coolness”

She fourgot, so what.

Yeah, I “talked” to Steve’s sister many times.

Abbreviated words will become longer than normal words once George W. Bush grows a brain and doesn’t destroy everything he touches anymore.

which reminds me…I’m gonna post a poll in the Polling forum(it’s a fun poll)!!!

I’d figure that’d be harder to write than just forgot. The 4 and - are just too out of the way; it’s not worth the effort.

You’re missing the point. The point being that it’s just INTENSE!!! to write it that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

You all just aren’t x-treme enuf.

Lights self on fire while drinking moutain dew

holy shit, I reconyze dat avtar, is dat daft punk music video?

You bet, none other then the Captain of Outer Space who flys a giant guitar starship

hey, get me an avatar of the member of daft punk that has the blue sunglasses. and the brown hair, after they were color swapped.

Interstella 5555: Best music videos ever.

And yes, words are stupid. I vote for their abolishment and instead we train parrots to fly from person to person and peck us on the head to signify messages to and fro. What was the thread about?

Interstella 5555 - 5tory of a 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is teh awesome. :smiley:

I still have to see that hour long music video

I still have it tivo’d from 2 years ago.

Abbreviations will become longer when the human race forgets how to spell.

Yes’ m’lord

I couldn’t find a good transformed one, so here’s the guitar guy, and the short kid before the transformation

I love where this thread has gone, Daft Punk roxx0rz

Four Gawt

Dunno, it is silly.