Whee, new Mario & Luigi details.

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2003/080803d.html

Explosives? :eek:

Peach: “KABOOM!!
translation: Mario help me!

Interesting idea. That’s all I have to say.

Seperately with the A and B buttons? :open_mouth:
Sounds like a Valkyrie Profile system

Hmm… I hope it isn’t a disappointment. : \ Super Mario RPG r0xx0zed IMO. I think it’ll be hard to top. >_>

The Princess is in trouble again, but this time it’s not Bowser doing the trouble-making. An evil witch steals her voice and, just for the heck of it, replaces it with explosives.

They say that as if it’s a bad thing. :wink: Do Mario and Luigi take her along?
Looking forward to it, and see if it lives up to the previous Mario RPGs.

Well, I personally believe that Paper Mario topped Super Mario RPG. I think that Mario and Luigi could probly do really well.

The Princess is in trouble again… An evil witch steals her voice and, just for the heck of it, replaces it with explosives.

Then, If Peach spoke, she’d just blow up.

So she’s got a bomb in her throat, and Bowser’s helping again?

Surreal. But cool. But VERY surreal.

Aha. I loved Super Mario RPG :hmm: . That, Earthbound :cool: , and Chrono Trigger :yipee: were my first RPGs. And I think they are the best of all time. >_> Everyone prolly think’s I’m completely wrong though. And they want to shoot me. You want to shoot me? Don’t you?

On Topic >_< EDIT: I liked Super Mario RPG a TON. Same with Paper Mario. And now that I think about it, I guess I’d say IMO Paper Mario and SMRPG were equal. I wanna hook up my 64 and play Paper Mario. ;__; God, why can’t they put all the great games on discs/cartridges for the newest system!? Cries

I don’t. loves those games