What's your problem?!

Don’t try to hide it… You all got beef with someone :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: Keeping in mind this is only meant as a joke… you never when someone can come along and make things personal -_-

WHERE’S THE BEEF!?!?!

Zero, man, that guy never leaves me alone, he’s always Private Messaging me, with wierd ass shit, like “can I brush your hair?” or "I think theres a radio in my fingernail’ and he’s always pming me on ICQ too, making female character screen names, and trying to cyber me. that guy is wierd, and that me saying it!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Zero, man, that guy never leaves me alone, he’s always Private Messaging me, with wierd ass shit, like “can I brush your hair?” or "I think theres a radio in my fingernail’ and he’s always pming me on ICQ too, making female character screen names, and trying to cyber me. that guy is wierd, and that me saying it!

Yeah, and I hear he kills puppies, too!

YOU WANT BEEF?! I GOT YOUR BEEF RIGHT HERE!!!

shoots beef with a bazooka

I would say my only problem is with you, Drak, for making this rather wierd, and strange poll.

well that’s what you get for being here on a long term basis… you kinda snap or crack sometimes -_-;

Don’t worry though, you’re safe for the moment since you are relatively new ^^; But slowly, the madness will take over…

<Zero> Still want the beef?! well do ya???

Drak for making this poll :stuck_out_tongue:

No Charlemagne?

I SAY MERLIN, because he would RATHER fix these boards then play MAZRIMS ADND game! glares bitterly in your dirrection merlin :stuck_out_tongue:

Merlins, got his priorities all wrong, ADND comes way before fixing some stinkin’ boards :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:kissy:

I say Sin because… I really don’t know. I’m sure he did something. :slight_smile: