what's your FF victory dance?

I sort of agree with Jack, but Squall’s Girl is right as well . . . some forums are about the more serious things, others are about fun. This one seems to be a mix of both IMO, so why can’t we all just get along?

as for my pose: I would either close my eyes and do something like give a cocky grin, or freak out in excitement similar to the pose Zell does.

Why make such a big deal about it ? She can post whatever she likes in accordance to the rules and that it pertains to Final Fantasy. Why do you have to bitch about it ? It gets no where, it solves nothing. The least you could do is ignore it and let the rest of us who dont mind some lighthearted board posting after a day of BS have some fun.

I like Bahamut’s cocky stance in FFX.

You people are getting worked up over nothing - I’m not bitching, I’m asking her to not make such shitty topics. Is it really so difficult to understand?

A plague o’ both your houses!

Next to Julius Ceaser, Romeo and Juliet is the worst Shakespeare play ever. [i]Ever.[/i]

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Next to Julius Ceaser, Romeo and Juliet is the worst Shakespeare play ever. [i]Ever.[/i]

Well, its not my favorite, but… Mercutio rocks.

Sorc, she can make pointless threads if she wants… not a crime…

Come wind, howl, wrack. But at least we’ll die with the harness on our back !

I never got around to reading Julius Ceasar, my $37.70 library fee keeps me from it.

To be excrutiatingly honest, I’d rather read threads that “have no real significance” than most of the tripe here. That’s why I prefer the FFC Forum to the Main Forum, so I can listen to people talk about video games, rather than whine about politics or about how gloomy their lives are.

Anyway, Sorcerer, I understand your frustration, but I suggest you not try to moderate the board, as you’re not a moderator. If you have that much of a problem, PM Cid or something. No use inciting arguments over such a tiny thing.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Well, its not my favorite, but… Mercutio rocks.

Yeah, its too bad he dies. In fact, pretty much everybody dies in that play…, or am I thinking of Hamlet?

Anyways, I’m sure things in the forums will balance themselves out in the long run. Now lets forget our troubles with a bowl of strawberry ice cream.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
Yeah, its too bad he dies. In fact, pretty much everybody dies in that play…, or am I thinking of Hamlet?

It is Hamlet. BTW, I LIKED JULIUS CAESAR!!

To get back on topic, my victory dance would be an uplifting jig.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
[b]Yeah, its too bad he dies. In fact, pretty much everybody dies in that play…, or am I thinking of Hamlet?

Anyways, I’m sure things in the forums will balance themselves out in the long run. Now lets forget our troubles with a bowl of strawberry ice cream. [/b]

It’s funny that you used spoilers, because everyone knew what was going to happen before they saw it anyway.

TD, that was great.

And everyone remember: Brevity is the soul of wit. -Polonius

look sorc i wasn’t talking down to you…i just thought what you said is harsh. call me defensive and sensitive. and true if you have a problem talk to Cidoflas…dont try push me around like you think you own the place and get on with our lives.

Okay, I think we’ve sorted that little problem out, now back to the victory dances.

I would sheath my katana (my favourite weapon), before crossing my arms and turning away from the batle. Once turned around I would have a quick glance over my shoulders.

hmmm who knows i might do that jester that rikku does in FFX

Originally posted by squalls_girl_48
hmmm who knows i might do that <strike>jester</strike> gesture that rikku does in FFX

I never really understood what that was supposed to be.

lol thanks for the correction…gesture…i cant really explain how rikku did it…she like did this pointing thing and some other kinda thing…i dunno lol oh well not that important i guess lol

Yeah I’m thinking…whoa…Rikku “does” a jester in that game? Sickness.

lol oh ok i get it…errrrrr…blushes sorry typo error lol

I know what the motion was, squalls_girl, it just doesn’t make sense to me. Not that any victory dance makes sense really…

sigh! nevermind! just forget i said it lol