Whats your favorite videogame music themed song?

Whats your favorite videogame music themed song? Right now mine is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWHOQ9iKKE

My girl is trapped on the other side of town
So I’m movin’ in leaps and bounds
Folks around my way think I’m strange
But there’s a villian to blame
Even my ma, she thinks I’m crazy
But I’ve got to rescue Daisy

The original Sonic remixes over at overclocked remix are a close second though

Harvest Moon 64

Here are ten offhand:

Warcraft 2 - Human Theme #1
Baldur’s Gate 2 - Viconia’s Theme
Baldur’s Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal - Title
Sonic - Green Hill Zone
Mega Man 2 - Dr. Wily Stage 1
Mega Man 3 - Title
Mega Man 3 - Proto Man’s Theme
Mega Man X - Storm Eagle
Castlevania - Medley (from one of Macc Maverick’s Battle Royale mailbags)
Donkey Kong Country - Gangplank Galleon
Super Smash Brothers Melee - Fire Emblem Theme

No Nobuo Uematsu or Yasunori Mitsuda, as they deserve lists unto themselves.

“Thank You, Mario, but our Princess is in Another Castle,” by the Mountain Goats.

Starts humming

Oh yes, the WarCraft II music is classic, but nothing that I really listen to that often. It sets a good mood in the game, but nothing that I would really listen to outside that specific situation.
I’m totally in love with the Bastion soundtrack, though. I’ve got a few songs from there on my MP3 player along with bits of the FF6 piano collection and the best Super Mario Bros 2 remix I’ve ever heard. (Super Buck 2 by Estradasphere.) Might have some more game-themed music there, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Durr, once I posted and saw my own avatar I was reminded that I have a few Touhou songs there too. Flandre’s and Meiling’s boss themes from EoSD and Alice’s theme from Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Might have a few more songs there. I think I have Cirno’s theme, and some more SWR songs. If not, I’m gonna put them there, I need to charge the battery anyway…

I liked, uh, super star wars empire strikes back. And I’ll throw in a Seiken Densetsu. Gotta love that Angel’s Fear.

World of Goo would do you a world of good then. Nice soundtrack.

Yeah, I know. I think I’ve got two or three copies of that game (bought it, got it through Humble Indie Bundle and I might have gotten it from somewhere else too).

Hey, spamdude: I just wanted to correct your signature a little bit. It’s AN HDMI cable. The reason for “a” and “an” is because of the sound of the word directly following. Even though “HDMI” begins with a consonant, it has a vowel sound when pronounced. Try to say “a eich dee em eye cable” and then try to say “an eich dee em eye cable.” There’s a big difference.

And yeah, Protoman’s Theme is pretty neat. I’m really into the Persona 3 ST right now. I especially like the ones by Lotus Juice.

Best. Theme. Ever.

Guys. Ganon Slayer by Madhatter.

“My name is Link and I’m the hater exterminator.”

It may be a spambot, but at least it has good taste in music.
FF6 Piano collection. <3

My new plan for fixing what’s wrong with language is to remove “an” entirely so that each speaker sounds as stupid as it really is; “Do you want a apple?”/“No, I don’t, I have a acre of apple trees.”/“What a honor to know someone who owns a orchard.”

Chamber group remix of Wind Scene, now.

This.

Also, I don’t know what’s meant by “videogame music THEMED” song, but here’s my favorite track of all time; “Rock Club”

My favourite video game theme song? That’s got to be the easiest question ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

The original Monkey Island theme song!!!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3dB0qEcG20

Ooh, that’s a good one. Gods, it brings out so many memories. I played that game so much I’ve worn out the disc, and ten years later I still know everything well enough to speedrun the game in my sleep.

Final Fantasy VI’s opera song.