Whats the best anime noones ever heard of

Ever see an anime that was really good, but noone has ever heard of it? List your rare find here :stuck_out_tongue:

The Tales of Eternia Anime.

My personal favorite is Seikai no Senki, it’s probably the best anime SF war series out there and for some reason all my attempts to get you people to watch it while I was running my F-serv a while back failed, none of you ever downloaded a single episode.

Oh well you don’t know what you’re missing, unless you buy the DVDs, they’re starting to come out (Banner of the Stars).

Giant Robo, dammit. I say “BUR!” The plot kicks ass
the music kick ass
it’s well animated for 1993

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!? (Except a super robot that doesn’t have the head of an egyptian)

Hmm
 lets see

Generator Gawl is very good
and i just loved Jubei-chan and Get Backers

Wolf’s Rain

I’ve heard of Wolf’s Rain. You are disqualified.

I’m gonna say Gravitation or Yami no Matsuei

Originally posted by Epicgamer
The Tales of Eternia Anime.

I like Tales of Eternia :stuck_out_tongue: And so does two other people I know.

Has anyone ever heard of Steel Angel Kurumi?

Everyones heard of Gravitation Sil :stuck_out_tongue:

CYBORG 009!

or

Caveboy Rai!

Originally posted by Dark Sand
[b]My personal favorite is Seikai no Senki, it’s probably the best anime SF war series out there and for some reason all my attempts to get you people to watch it while I was running my F-serv a while back failed, none of you ever downloaded a single episode.

Oh well you don’t know what you’re missing, unless you buy the DVDs, they’re starting to come out (Banner of the Stars). [/b]
That could be becasue I didn’t have cable back then.

if heard of generator gawl (actually i have the hole series), anyway i thought getter robot was pretty cool too, anyone heard of it?

Fine then
 Urusei Yatsura, HA!

Drak, I’ve heard of that too (my brother has the Beautiful Dreamer movie). :stuck_out_tongue:

Anime I’ve heard of, but no one else has
 Off the top of my head, I can’t think of anything. ^^;; I don’t know if anyone’s seen Read or Die, which I do plan on seeing in the next couple weeks. =\

The Silent Möbius anime.

silent möbius is pretty cool, but not unknown (i think?)

I asked a few points about it and got just one answer. I can say the same thing for Night Walker.

Originally posted by Xachariah
if heard of generator gawl (actually i have the hole series), anyway i thought getter robot was pretty cool too, anyone heard of it?

GETTA BEAM!

I ran a Go Nagai thread, it should be at the bottom of the page. I only saw Shin Getter though.

I’ve watched Silent Möbius, Night Walker and anything you might have watched on Locomotion. :stuck_out_tongue: