What would you say if you got kicked in the groin?

I know this is stupid…but what the hell :slight_smile:

not again…

I’d say “Oh my god! You kicked me in the groin!”

I’d probably say something along the lines of “FUCK! MY BALLS! GRAAAH!” Then proceed to beat the shit out of said person.

Originally posted by deathstryke
not again…

again…??? This has been done before!!!

I’d say “Bwahaha” on account of their not hitting anything, and then they’d proceed to hit my pelvic bone instead. Which hurts like a bitch, might I add.

Originally posted by Nightblade
I know this is stupid…but what the hell :slight_smile:

I’d say- JESUS CHRIST YOU STOLE THIS POLL FROM www.qualityroms.com !!!

I know…I never said I made it up…did I?

I’d say…

“HA HA! THE JOKES ON YOU! Err… what do you MEAN it’s tuesday, it’-… okay fine- AYYYYYYYYYEEEsplat

At that point I explode into alot of small pieces, followed by fireworks.

:kissy:

“I’d hit you if you weren’t a lady…”

Really. Guys kicking other guys in the groin ain’t fair. At least we have some respect for each others nads…

Originally posted by Evangelion
I’d say “Bwahaha” on account of their not hitting anything, and then they’d proceed to hit my pelvic bone instead. Which hurts like a bitch, might I add.

It does hurt, I would proceed to asimililate them!!!

go beserk and kill the guy.
gettin’ kicked in the groin is the worst thing that can happen to you

I’d go berserk , beat his ass up (wanna watch 'em suffer) then fall down to the ground crying.

I laugh at all of you who say “omfg I’d pummel him” cause really, if you got kicked in the groin at ANY decent speed, you’re the one on the ground crying for a good 2-30 minutes ^^

So yea, you can go berzerk, ya’know, a few days after, when you can move around without and icepack on your balls.

:kissy: