What would you do if its raining?

About one year ago or so i used to be really addicted to FF6.
So everytime it was raining id love to play FF6 it makes me comfortable thus making me play a little better.Basically when I play I usually get far like to the Opera if I played about 3 hours maybe or 6 if im leveling…
Id try and try to get all the items so i can beat the game but i couldnt in time.
I have learned Ultima and Meteor and etc.
So what would you do if its raining?

Listen to Radiohead and masturbate to Thom York’s singing.

When it rains, I like to surf the internet, play videogames, and sometimes, I’ll write, usually rants to myself.

Wait a second. I do that same stuff even on sunny days. Hmm . . . :thinking:

Listen to Nick Cave, the Joy Division, or any other Goth band that does not suck, if I do not have/cannot get to my girlfriend.
Otherwise, dancing and making out in the rain is choice.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH??? WHAT DO I DO IF IT RAINS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

I live in Van-fucking-couver. I hope someone here gets this post.

ooh ooh i do i do!!! do i get a prize?

As for what I do, same as always, sit around playing video games or … with my girlfriend :wink:

It is raining.

Please, don’t label Nick Cave Goth. A part of me dies.

Daytime: Sex.

Nightime: I like to go to bars wearing dark shades and stare at tits.

Enjoy it. Mmm, rain.

Birthday Party Nick Cave, not Bad Seeds Nick Cave. Just, when I say ‘Birthday Party,’ nobody knows what I am saying and the meaning could be easily misconstrued as the idea that whenever it rains, I simply appear at the birthday celebration of some person who I may or may not have any knowledge of.

well when it rains I like to put on a longsleave tee and draw/create mini rpgs, and play my ps, and go on runescape. come to think of it how ironic this post is considering it is actually raining where I am.

On the rare occasion that it rains here in southern California, I do what I usually do. Play games, waste time on the computer, watch TV and wander about the house. Just like any sunny day, but with hot chocolate.

Birthday Party are >unintelligible really positive comment<. That good.

I’m siiinging in the rain
just siinging in the rain

I sing this every time I get soaked to alleviate unpleasant feelings. Actually I’m all for rain.

When it’s raining? Hrm, probably sitting at the computer reading some guys post on some forum wondering what people do when it’s raining :D.

It’s raining right now, and guess what? I’m about to go outside!

Ah, sweet, beautiful rain…

I would also add an apostrophe to “its” if it were raining. Or sunny. So, really, if I had the power to do so. Anybody wanna, like, make me a mod so I can fix it. It’s pissing me off more and more. It’s like the little misspelled bastard is laughing at me.
“You don’t have the power to fix me, Arac, you can’t change this. My grammar is wrong and I am throwing it in your face in the title of this very topic. I know how you so bitterly hate apostrophe misuse, well ignore it now, you bastard. Ignore me now!”
God help me, I cannot ignore it. His voice calls with too infuriating a tone.

Its raining right now, I’m eating pizza and talking to people over MSN.

Are you talking to vacant punctuation marks, or am I the only one. Wait, it isn’t even raining, that is not on topic, I am so very, very sorry.
Were it raining, however, I imagine I would continue along this same conversation with the vacant apostrophal spirit.
Yes, I did create the word “apostrophal” from my mental womb, just right now, as we speak. Yes, I am as proud of it as one would be of their pysical child, despite its drastically limited uses.

Probably read a book and then take a nap.

Mellow out, dude. How do you know his thread title was a different sort of question… Look at this way: what would you do if its raining (that means raining being possessive to it, who remains a mystery at the moment) questions you? Well? What are you going to do when its raining questions you?!