What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?

The wierd ones started coming three weeks after summer school ended.

summer school? what’s that? you go to school in summer? oh my you poor thing

There was one that I vaguely remember that for some reason had Digmon and one other digimon in it. Only thing I can remember about it now was the time-eater in it, I think that’s who digmon was fighting…

Another was the teddybear dream: My family was on a plane traveling who knows where when a lady with an armful of teddybears tried to hijack the plane. She was quickly kicked off the plane and before she fell she said “Ha, I came prepared,” as she pointed to a parachute on her back.
Suddenly, instead of her falling to her death, it’s me, so I pull the string for the parachute and two more teddybears pop out. At this point I’m calling this lady an idiot.

This one; I can’t seem to wake up.

Help.

:kissy:

i was in the ruins of the buildings in the city at the end of sonic adventure with a lot of my friends, and i gave a girl a hug.

The night after the State of the Union Address (this year), I dreamt that George W. Bush killed himself. Something about the pressure of his job being too much and he couldn’t deal with it anymore.

Other than that, I’ve had what I call an “FF tactics” dream. Everything’s kinda normal, except I’ll have the sense of needing to stand in place and squat down periodically and repeatedly (the “accumulate” command), because I need to generate Job Points.

Other than that it’s just the usual shit, being naked in public, being able to fly (or jump REALLY REALLY HIGH and/or long distances) and so on.

Hmmm, weirdest? I only remember weird dreams to begin with, so here’s some ones that I remember.

• I came home and my dad and I had a serious argument about something (no yelling or anything crazy, just like a discussion where we just didn’t see eye to eye). I suppose I just wanted to start doing something else so I could stop talking to him so I went to the kitchen and opened it, and it was full of Popsicles, and I mean FULL of them. The Freezer just had some cardboard boxes with uncooked meat in them. I was really confused so i went to lay down.

• I was looking for my girlfriend (She actually isn’t or never was, but she was in the dream for some reason; she is someone I am an acquaintance with irl), and I looked all over the motel complex for her, and finally found her. She was with some guy who I don’t know who it was but I hated him, and she just took me into her arms and told me we were through.

• I had to tell Evangelion from the MB’s (She was like a friend I knew really well in the dream, I think) somethign really important. I’m not sure what it was, but I felt inclined to speed over to her house at like midnight. I couldn’t remember her address, only the street she lived on, so I started speeding down the street incredibly fast. I felt like if I took my eyes of the road, I would crash, but I had to look for her house to make sure I didn’t miss it. I looked left and saw that I was passing her house, then, as I started to veer slightly to the right, I began to blackout.

• This one is really strange to explain, so I won’t blame anyone for not believing this. :stuck_out_tongue: But, the fact is, this dream I have no recollection of. I don’t remember a lot of my dreams, and the only reason I remembered that I even had a dream this one night, is cos when I woke up, all I remembered was [This song.](http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/SG/The Dream I Remembered.mp3)
    And those are the dreams I remember.

I once had a dream where I woke up and hear music SG. It was the most beautiful song- and such a heavenly voice. It’s fun, but I miss it.

I think the wierdest dreams I’ve had are the ones where I feel like I’ve been in that place before, but I don’t ever remember being there before.
The first time this happened, I was in a huge brawl in a refecting pool in some kind of courtyard. The second time I was on a blue geometric landscape. All the surfaces were polygons and came together at odd angles, and were shades of blue. It almost looked like ice. I mostly remember that I didn’t like that place, so I woke up.

Oh yea, then there was a few days ago. I was sleeping in (I had already turned off my alarm clock) but I had to get up for school. I was dreaming when I realized that I shouldn’t be there anymore: so I woke up. Can anyone else do that? Do you know when you’re dreaming?

I dreamed about weddings one time for 4 days in one of them a bunch of midgets(or could have been dwarves,there is a diffence you know for example Beetlejuice and Wee-Man are dwarves and that guy that played the leprecauin,and that guy who played MiniMe are midjets) with guns came in and tore up the place,hell they even shot that old coloured fella that played the organ.
maybe this dream came from watching Kill Bill.
dont know where tha midgets came from though

LIVE BREAKING CRAB!

It has come to my attention I had a waking dream about Crabs. This great crab-aperly only lasted untill I woke up from being awake.

This dream was crab-some. It was all about crabs, delicious crabs.

I’ve got a lovely bunch of crab-e-crabs.
Here they are all dancing in a row.
Big ones!
Small ones.
Ones as big as a zebra’s head!
Give 'em a spin!
Shove your knife in!
That’s what the waiter said- OHHH

Repeat as necessary.

I had another one recently. I dreamt I was in a cafe playing the PC version of Legend Of Mana( of course there’s no such thing) and I kept playing it throughout in the dream till I wake up. an, it was fun, but I forgot everything =(

Weirdest…I had this dream that I was about to make out with my best friend…who’s female, like me! :scream:

…Could this be a sign?

that’s not weird… that’s hot

I had a simialr dream, but it was a wolf chasing me. The weird thing is that it only came after me if I said “milk and cookies”. I had to be like 8 years old and I still remember it.

I once Dreamt that I was fighting with a staff agaist several Monsters in the 3rd person view point with the overlays all reading ががが and there was regular quips in Japanise and those Quip were subitiled. I was Yelling “Baka!” (jp. idiot) whenever I used Cure or Curaga.

I had one recently that I was biking it down Andserdam with purple Haired TD and this Girl call Annelies, singing the Chocobo ROBOVOICE.

Big Nutter
That one end up with a Piano on me and Her!

Whew… now I’m glad I don’t remember half of my dreams. :runaway: