What the fuck, people...

This is relatively related to anime.

Please, PLEASE tell me this is some very exaggerated satire meant to ridicule people and not what these guys think is actually good publicity. I mean… GRAH. Do people in your country actually TALK like this? It’s thirty seconds long and it was enough to give me an unbearable urge to find something cute and fluffy and just STRANGLE IT.

Weeaboos normally use a lot more Japanese words/phrases

Is it right if I feel the need to grab a sledgehammer and go to town on their asses?

I’d feel extremely embarrassed if I were the people who actually made that commercial. Way to look completely retarded much.

I dunno what I’m supposed to say

I guess :slight_smile:

I dunno, I met a lot of people who had that sort of impression of Japanese life when I was in high school, but I don’t meet anyone that retarded anymore. I guess it’s just easy when you’re young and get your ass kicked a lot to believe there’s some magic land across the sea where you’re the coolest person on earth if you play DDR all day and watch anime until you become traslucent.

They exist and they are scary. There were a few weeaboos in my intro Japanese class last year. Goddamn were they annoying.

Wow, that was… wow.

The Asian guy in that cracked me up, you could see the expression on his face as if he were thinking ‘I can’t believe how much these idiots are paying me just to say two lines in order to vindicate their Japanophilia.’