What songs do you like to listen to the LOUDEST?

Usher ft. Lil John and Ludacris - Yeah!
T.I. - 24’s
Youngbloodz ft. Lil John and Ludacris - Damn!
Ying Yang Twins - Shake it

Many, many more. This is just what I could think of off the top of my head.

So like, list ur favs!

Bloodhound Gang’s “I Hope You Die”, Ozzy Osbourne’s "Hellraiser and pretty much all my Offspring, ESPECIALY “All I Want”.

Gackt - Oasis (instant eargasm at the beginning)
Metallica - *

Traveldemon megamix by SSH

A few other things I’ll add later.

Anything by jimi hendrix.

I don’t have specific favorite loud songs, but I’ll crank up anything that has a very good, strong beat that would make for great dancing.

Then I like to imagine I’m dancing somewhere… even when I’m in my car. However, I don’t like to let that fact on to the other drivers.

Well well well…

Anaal Nathrakh - “Pandemonic Hyperblast”

Sex Pistols - “Anarchy in the UK”

Cradle of Filth - “Cthulhu Dawn”

Ink and Dagger - “Newspaper Tragedy”

Pantera - “The Great Southern Trendkill”

Iron Maiden - “Aces High”

Queensryche - “Revolution Calling”

I’m damned sure there are more, but honestly volume isn’t everything.

The theme song to Max Payne 2.

Metallica: Master of puppets
Creed: Bullets
Gackt: Mirror
Tenacious D: Tribute and Wonderboy
Stereophonics: Mr. Writer
REM: Orange crush and end of the world
Anything by Rage against the machine.
Gorillaz: Clint Eastwood
Underworld: Born Slippy
and last but not least, anything by U2, pre-Discoteque.

The 5th Simphony of Beethoven
Anything from Simphony X
Most things with a guitar and drums
Miscellaneous stuff that I just can’t remember now

I can’t remember who sings it, and I’m not positive of the title, but whenever Spirit in the Sky comes on the radio, the volume goes up.

Funny, I don’t usually crank up music. I leave it at whatever volume is loud enough to hear the whole range clearly, which isn’t all that loud. There is one song I need to hear loud for it to sound right, though… that’s Quiet Riot’s “Cum On Feel the Noize”. But that might just be my MP3 that’s messed up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Staind - Tormented, Dysfunction
Static-X - Wisconsin Death Trip, Shadow Zone
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Chevelle - Wonder What’s Next
Metallica - (insert 80’s album title here)
Lollipop Lust Kill - My So-Called Knife
Limp Bizkit - 3 Dollar Bill Y’all$, Significant Other
Korn - Follow the Leader
Disturbed
Deadsy - Commencement
Rage Against The Machine - Battle of Los Angeles

And some random old school rap songs such as “Jump Around” and “Ice Ice Baby”

I laugh at people who blast “Ice Ice Baby”. That song is so terrible on so many levels.

Sing Sing Sing.

Eminem- Superman

Creed- Weathered

Metallica- Unforgiven 2

James Brown- I feel Good =)

NickelBack- Never Again (I do this with the sole intention of killing my neighbour’s granny :mwahaha:)

I like listening to any song I can sing along to pretty loud, with the possible exception of songs sung in an intentionally soft and airy voice (mostly the case with songs sung by women, though not always). Right now I’m on sort of a mariachi/mexican bolero kick, so those are the songs I like to listen to really loud and sing along to.

Ay ay ay ay! Ay ay mi amor! Ay mi morena, de mi corazon!

Spanish is like, the sexiest language ever :stuck_out_tongue: People who say it’s french are dorks and that’s all there is to it :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Sorry dude, it’s Italian. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]I like listening to any song I can sing along to pretty loud, with the possible exception of songs sung in an intentionally soft and airy voice (mostly the case with songs sung by women, though not always). Right now I’m on sort of a mariachi/mexican bolero kick, so those are the songs I like to listen to really loud and sing along to.

Ay ay ay ay! Ay ay mi amor! Ay mi morena, de mi corazon!

Spanish is like, the sexiest language ever :stuck_out_tongue: People who say it’s french are dorks and that’s all there is to it :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

You gotta listen to a lot of Juanes. But I’m more into humrous songs like El Mamut.

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
Sorry dude, it’s Italian. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry dude, but why the fuck would they be singing Italian in the opening song to Desperado :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim