What is your Surfing Routine?

NC would be a lot better if he didn’t rely on gimmicks. Fortunately, he switches them up all the time. AVGN only has like… one. And that’s constant juvenile swearing. I don’t really find NC that funny either, but he does entertain me and he isn’t UNFUNNY (like AVGN). shrugs

Different strokes for different folks, guys. I got into TGWTG thru Linkara because of his comic book reviews, then checked out the rest and started watching NC for his reviews of old shows and movies that I have gasp actually watched myself! I’m still deciding who else I should watch there regularly (if anyone). Other than RPGs I’m not much into videogames anymore.

agreed^onebillion

Angry Video Game Nerd rules because of his Godzillathon back in October 2008. He reviewed every single one, even the American attempt. That’s just about all I’ve watched from him though. I don’t even know who Nostalgia Critic is.

My daily session: TD Waterhouse WebBroker, Google, Financial Post, BNN, Stockhouse message boards, and once in a while, this joint.

That doesn’t rhyme very well over the internet.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I’ve found it’s easier to follow bad webcomics if you just add a bunch of rss feeds to google reader.

Additionally: http://page2rss.com/

every day: news, facebook (and my german social online profiles), emails, some friends’ blogs; all daily webcomics, deviantart

every now and then, or idle browsing when bored: forums, gamespot, not-daily webcomics, stuff like zero punctuation when updated, online shops, stupid youtube videos people send me… :3 etc etc.