what is your favorite LoZ character?

I really haven’t played too many LoZ games but…

Favorite Character: Ganondorf Dragmire (I can’t believe nobody mentioned him yet)

Others:
Link (Duh)
Sheik (Ocarina of Time)
Naboor… namb… nabu… The spirit sage chick (Ocarina of Time)
The Photographer (Link’s Awakening DX)
Marin (Link’s Awakening)
That guy who looks like Luigi (Oracle of Ages)
Dark Link (Ocarina of Time. A Five minute appearance with no dialogue and yet he became the star of just about ever LoZ yaoi fanfic ever made)

Honorary mentions go to:
The Carpenter dudes (Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages and maybe some other)
Kaepora Gaebora (Really)
Navi (Ocarina of Time… what can I say? The fucking mosquito grew on me)
The rest of Link’s whores.

Ganondorf. I’m talking OoT Ganondorf, the only time he was ever a challenge.

Are you kidding? I had more trouble with Dark Link and those skelletons than with him, in whatever form you want.

For me, it’s gonna be Din, Naru and Zelda from the Oracle series. I like 'em. The two weird sister witch things were pretty good at weird.
And Marin from Links Awakening.

Koume and Koutake… they rock

Ganandorf is my favorite. I’ve always liked the bad guys.

Princess Zelda herself. Wisdom and beauty.

Ganondorf. Evil is good.

what i ment was in ALL the LoZ games, including the oracle games

I actually think most of us knew that. And DB posted his favorites as being from teh Oracle series.

I’m officially changing my vote from Moblin(generic creature from LoZ) to…

NAVI!!!

Damn, it’s only a joke. I’m actually changing it to Biggoron(OoT) cause he makes a kickass sword for Link

T.T;;

Dark Link < Megaton Hammer

Easy

Fave character:

The Windfish… It had such a pretty song…

[QUOTE=SpazCat]For instance, everyone whines and cries that Link is cheatery when I try to play as him in Soul Calibur 2 on GC. [QUOTE]

Um…there’s only one other person with ranged attacks with people who had to get the PS2 version. Dang, wish I had it for GC…is Link really good though? Does he even have a voice.

Anyway, my friend I play SC2 with is forever pissed off at me for using Kilik’s ranged attacks with his staff, and let’s not even get into the ass-kicking I could deliver deliver with Ivy’s whip. I don’t care about Link’s bow and arrow, when I bring out that whip his ass is grass. She stands, and delivers. She…

Uh…sorry.

Adult Link. He’s kinda cute. ^.^

Blah blah blah, Link, Heihachi, Spawn… All of them are scrubs. They arent arcade version and thus unusable in tournaments. On top of that, they are all nothing compaired to the real characters…

Jesus, Links the only cool one in the group and hes still better in Smash Bros than SC2!

no link rocks in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Soul Calibur 2

I’m going with adult link from Ocarina. That game did things to me, man. Back when i was 15, all I wanted to be was a hero like Link; out saving the world all on his own.