what is your favorite LoZ character?

any of the LoZ games, mine is Ruto form Ocerina of Time

Link

Ya. Link is pretty cool.

Most people are going to say Link and I will tell you why. He’s got the bombs. And the bow, and boomerang. In the LoZ games he is great, yes, but when he leaves those games and goes into other series is when he truly shines.

For instance, everyone whines and cries that Link is cheatery when I try to play as him in Soul Calibur 2 on GC. He is also one of the more useful characters on Super Smash Brothers: Melee, although there are others as good or better.

The sword damnit! How can you forget the Master Sword!?

But really, my favorite character is Kaepora Gaebora. I mean, what’s not to love about an owl sage who talks ENDLESSLY about a bunch of shit nobody cares about. God I wish I could do this:

How many other characters in that game have ranged attacks, huh? None? That’s what I thought.

Anywho, how many significant LoZ characters are there? Link, Zelda, Gannon. I guess I’m at a loss since I haven’t played anything from Ocorina of Time onward, but it’s hard to beat Link for coolness. Plus, I think Zelda only let herself get captured by Gannon all those times to be rescued by some handsome hero guy.

Adult Ruto from OoT. She’s hot.

The old man from the original LoZ game, the one that gives you the wooden sword :stuck_out_tongue:

Roam the eagle warrior from the old Link to the Past comics in Nintendo Power had a crossbow.

My favourite character was Marin from Link’s Awakening.

He was talking about Soul Caibur 2, Dalton :stuck_out_tongue:

Moblin.

I thought that dude from Ocarina of Time was cool. Forgot her name, but she was actually Princess Hyrule, in disguise… the ninja dude.

Epona, lol!

Sheik. And it’s princess Zelda.

I guess this is considered a spoiler… I had spent like, 5 minutes thinking of what her name was. :stuck_out_tongue: I was like “Princess… Toadstool? No… Hyrule? I guess so.”. Man, this is sad. :<

i ment games in GENERAL not just LoZ

Now I’m confused. Our favorite Legend of Zelda character from any game? Like, the character and the specific game they’re from?

Facepalm

Yeah, I’m confused too.

I don’t even think he knows what he asked. =P

Anyway, my answer is the chick who runs the Bombchu Bowling in OoT and the Treasure Chest Shop in Majora’s Mask. WHAT A HOTTIE!

Honorable mention:

Error (Link’s Adventure)
Blind the Thief (Link to the Past)
Mamu (Link’s Awakening)
Ruto (Ocarina of Time)
Tatl (Majora’s Mask)
Zelda (Wind Waker)