What is your favorite Christmas/holiday song?

Personally my favorite is “Christmas time is here” by the Vince Guaraldi Trio, the instrumental verison cause the vocal one has these annoying friggin kids singing it. I sung that song in chorus a long time ago, as well as two Hebrew songs “Bashana Habbaha” (spelling?) and I can’t remember what the other one was > _ <

The Carol of the Bells, God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen, and Lo, the Green Blade Riseth (unless I’m confusing it with something else).

Fuck christmas by fear.

my favorite carol is… Et barn er født i Bethlehem

And my favorite Christmas happy-song is… På loftet sidder nissen med sin julegrød…

… wait a minut, you don’t know these, you don’t even have any idea what it means… well… I can’t translate them since there are the words that I don’t know how to express

Any mediaeval Christmas/Yuletide songs, from Gregorian Latin Chant to late mediaeval motets to Anglo-Saxon poetry sung to the harp to folk songs.

I like Carol of the Bells by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Favorites, so many. Of course Carol of the Bells by TSO(they were just here, and I missed them:(.
The Christmas song done by Nat King Cole(not Maria Carey, she ruined it).
My others are wierd ones like the Chimney song, Christmas at groundzero, and I wanna hippopotamus for christmas, etc.

Merry Fucking Christmas by Mr. Garrison from South Park.

Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World Cover or Original

O holy night. ^ ^

“Ho Ho fucking ho” by Monty Python =)

Winter Wonderland! =^^=