What is love?

Being in love is like peeing your pants. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Thanks for the new MSN screen name Panama.

Manus, you really should just kill yourself.

I hate people that make fucking threads like this. The answer is NOT going to be on a rpgc forum, I mean, I have the answer, but I’m not giving it to anyone.

I have a reputation as a grumpy old bear to uphold. sticks tongue out

If by “grumpy old bear” you mean “ignorant angsty little turd that like to pretend that he’s had a hard life and had his heart broken, even though he probably never even went out on a date with a girl” then yes.

And the only reputation you have is like the one guy that everyone hates and wish was dead.

I laugh at your petty insults. I decide whose opinion matters to me.

A disturbingly severe case of tunnelvision, at least the popular version.

Does your moms opinion matter? Cuz she says you were an accident.

Does Jesus’ opinion matter? Cuz he told me he doesnt love you. Apparently Him and God thought you up, and made you, kinda as a joke.

Charle (and the rest of you, too), how about you lay off Manus? I have a feeling if this continues, we’re going to have another Orakio situation (i.e. most people hate him but he still comes back because of a select few) on our hands.

And, yes, I’m defending Manus. He’s not that bad of a guy.

Seriously Manus, if you hate your life that much and hate everything, why do you bother posting here?

It’s pretty annoying, you are all like OMG I AM GONNA BE COOL BY SAYING I HATE LIFE AND LOVE LOLZLOLZOMGWTF

If he didnt act like a fucking idiot, I would say anything. But he always has to say somthing like “Love is a joke, woe is me” or somthing fucking retarded like that, I’m fucking sick of it!

I suggest you stop the Manus bashing. By continuing you’re doing nothing more but dragging on something lame and idiotic. Yeah, I defend Manus too. Manus ain’t bad at all.

Hey Charle. There’s something called an ignore button, to, y’know, IGNORE posts by certain people.

If you won’t get off your lazy ass to do that, then just don’t comment on his post. So what if he got dramatic over it? Love (and/or lack thereof) has varying effects on people; you don’t know if he’s ever been on a date or what the hell his love life is. You have no right to criticize someone just because they make a post that expresses their feelings and their feelings differ from yours and you’re “sick of all that bullshit.”

I never bash him unless I have a great reason, and this is one of those. He really needs to stop with the ficade. I mean, I wouldnt mind if there was like, some intelligence to his cynicalness. Or like, a story that happened to him, that gives him a reason to think LOVE IS JUST A LIE! or somthing, guh, fuck it.

In one word, fiction. Really bad fiction. It only exists in someone’s twisted imagination. It’s a lie, a convenient excuse for many stupid things. Lust, murder, jealousy, irrational desires to control someone, lies, treachery, all of them are often justified by that nonexistent concept.

He says its fiction. Then he says it exists. but its an emotion, and emotions obviously exist, he obviously feels the emotion ANGST. So I dont see how he can say its fiction, or doesnt exist. its just him being fuckin stupid, and wants us to think he’s all cool and shit. but he isnt.

Charle, if you hadn’t noticed, Manus is one of the more sensitive guys here (yeah, I thought I might spell that out for you since you seem to be on the opposite end of the scale). Maybe he does have a story, but maybe he doesn’t want to tell it. People don’t want to tell these kinds of stories because of the pain they can bring back; my friend’s brother was killed and I’ve only heard him mention it once since I’ve known him, and very few things affect him as much as his brother’s death. Some people just can’t handle the emotional pain brought upon losing a family member or if someone you loved shut you off.

Love is when you shoot her in the heart instead of the face, so that you can see them one last time before you blow your brains out.

But seriously…

Love… is when you care for somebody so much that your perceptions about the world change. Weird definition- but it really is damned true.

It is impossible to put love into words.

And does Manus remind anyone else of Stewie from Family Guy?

Originally posted by Cala
Some people just can’t handle the emotional pain brought upon losing a family member or if someone you loved shut you off.
Thats fine, but you dont need to take it out on a message board.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
And does Manus remind anyone else of Stewie from Family Guy?

No, Stewie is funny and tries to kill everyone. Manus just makes a lot of posts without really saying anything constructive :stuck_out_tongue:

And you don’t have to bash Manus for expressing it. It probably hasn’t crossed your mind, but maybe, just MAYBE, the event could’ve affected his entire outlook on life, and this is how he expresses it; by saying love sucks and isn’t real, maybe it’s helping him deal with it because, maybe, to him, love DOES suck.