What is in your CD/MP3 Player/Winamp playlist Right Now?

today I listened to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath by Black Sabbath in my cd player.

my winamp playlist… is big:

“3030 tracks in playlist, average track length: 4:27
Estimated playlist length: 225 hours 17 minutes 12 seconds
(6 tracks of unknown length)”

it’s so big that I can’t post all of them. Well, I’ll say the first one and the last one:

1. 45 Grave - Anti anti anti (1:54)
  2. Zyklon - Two Thousand Years (5:49)

Right now I’m switching between Black Label Society’s “Sonic Brew”, Pantera’s “Cowboys from Hell”, and Shadows Fall’s “The Art of Balance.”

It’sn niced to see that this musical discussion is still pretty civilized. I am really drunk right now.

Today I listened to.
Dream Theater - Octavarium(still)
some old school Santana
and I also listened to a bunch of random songs that play at my job and at the bar.

I plan to listen to some Queensryche before I call it a night.

Pseudo-classical and Classical: John Frusciante, Iron and Wine, Cammile Saint-Saens

VGM Remixes: Various OCR, SSH, The SD Sound Collection, The Minibosses, and The One-Up Mushrooms (All sent by Sinistral, God bless him)

Emo, Pop Rock, Hard Rock: Lost Prophets, The Used, Linkin Park, Yellowcard, Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance

Various Pop, J-Pop, and J-Rock

Misc/Indie: Radiohead, Sheryl Crow, Rage Against the Machine, Blue Oyster Cult, Vertical Horizon, Johnny Cash, Tori Amos, and others. My collection of individual songs is immense.

Lots and lots of Sinatra.

Um 6000+ mp3s of varying artists and genres…

holy crap, 6,000. I could never listen to them all. I have around 1,000, but i rarely listen to them all.

On computer: various guano apes

MP3 player: Audioslave, foo fighters, ash, guano apes, Razorlight, 80’s matchbox b-line disaster, The hives, nickelback, incubus, lostprophets, aqualung, the bravery, futureheads, A, Kaiser chiefs, kasabian, RHCP, the subways, etc etc etc

On my Ipod right now:

All current FF OSTs
All Daft Punk Albums (the newest one, Human After all, is so crappy ;_; )
All Gorrilaz Albums
And alot of other VG music.

Anyone else heard Switchblade Symphony? 'cause I wanna hear some other opinions on them. They rock, hard.

15 000+ of mostly VGM mp3s <.< Has a few movie soundtracks in there.

Pop music albums : 0

Then again, those who know me shouldn’t be surprised in the least :stuck_out_tongue:

Several MOPED tracks. www.moped.org.uk
Diasagea Unoffical soundtrack
Black Mages 1+2 (Almost both albums)
The Tribe - Take back the Beat (Full Album)
thebandwithnoname - Amazing Grace
Several game remixes.
Dire Staights - Sultans of swing
Several classic tuneage

BN

MP3’s rock i dunno wat i’d do without them…but to answer tha Q, me got (first 10 tracks):
Rage Against The Machine- Freedom
Metallica- The Memory Remains
Pearl Jam- Jeremy
Sum 41- We’re all to blame
Black Mages- The Skies Above (FFX)
Foo Fighters- Everlong
Audioslave- Be Yourself
Iron Maiden (best band EVER)- Purgatory
Rage Against The Machine- Rengades of Funk
Metallica- One
Me also got lots more Metallica, SHITLOADS of Offspring, Rage, Chillis, Slipknot, some Dragonforce, Staind, Nickelback, Cypress Hill, Jay Z, Papa Roach, System of a Down…yeah it wud have saved time if i’d have sed this in the first place…hehehe sowie…neways cheex out!!