What do you remember?

Originally posted by Sir Percival
[b]Your many titles (‘A king’, ‘Crazier than catfish’, ‘vampire’, ‘pirate’, ‘I hate Ackbar and Cloth Hat!!!’, etc…) and avatars (mostly the Alucard avatar), your other nicknames, your appetite for faces, your frequent foul language, your verbal attack on Sabin, a certain joke about lemons, El Piano Loco’s farewell thread, and addressing me as Vlad when I posted that photograph of myself which you deemed vampiric.

When I think of your online persona, I think of a rich, powerful and well-dressed vampire with a limitless wit who spends most of his time pursuing his fantasies, however dark they may be, in a kind of sophisticated depravity.

When I think of you in real life, I see a sexy and smug young man, who enjoys pushing the buttons of others. [/b]

He basically sus up everything, actually. And I remember the farewell thread, too. It was beautiful, man.

This makes me wonder of what the first thing that comes to mind when you think of me. But I’m afraid to ask, so don’t bother answering.

Sorc, I remember when I first posted a long time agoooooooo. I posted a poll “WHO IS THE BEST FEMALE IN FF?”

You flamed me ;_;

But then again, I might have deserved it.

Charle is just awesome in a liquid form. Poured into a mold. A SEXY mold. Of awesome.

I think of that great line said by me (Pff. who else says great lines besides me?) in the chat. I was explaining which element people would be, completely arbitrary. EPL (so you know it’s old) joined the chat and I said “And EPL is Mercury because we all secretly hate Mercury and wish it would die.” Your reaction was great. You even put it in your sig next to the Fire and Ice poem and that cool Omega symbol.

Oh, and you showed us <i>Arfenhouse t3h movie toooooo!!!1111</i>

Originally posted by Sir Percival
your verbal attack on Sabin,

Oh god I remember that! laughs Oh the memories…

Originally posted by Sorcerer
This makes me wonder of what the first thing that comes to mind when you think of me. But I’m afraid to ask, so don’t bother answering.

Dear god don’t let this be another trend.

yeah, good times. god bless us, everyone.

Originally posted by VickiMints
[b]I remember the picture you made of “us”. It cracked me up because you were upside down.

I also remember the greatest avatar you ever had - Captain Jack Sparrow! (Bring it back sometime, please?) [/b]

LIAR! LIAR AND A THIEF! His best avatar was the Alucard one… Doesn’t get cooler than that. :victoly:

yeah, i gave that to you, and you havent been using it, jerk.

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]Sorc, I remember when I first posted a long time agoooooooo. I posted a poll “WHO IS THE BEST FEMALE IN FF?”

You flamed me ;_;

But then again, I might have deserved it. [/b]

Don’t feel bad, I tend to do that to everybody. I can honestly say I think I’ve flamed every person whose come through these doors at some point or another. But then again, I try to flame people when I think they deserve it.

The garbage bag ninja picture!

Darvy Duck

Originally posted by Karlemagne
I was just wondering, what do you remember when you think of me? Is there a moment that sticks out?

Who are you again? scratches head

Sorc: You never flamed me. :slight_smile:

And Charle: When I think of you, it all boils down to this: A little bitter sometimes, a bit of an asshole other times, but all in all, you be a pretty interesting character.

I remember the good 'ol times we used to have at the old watering hole, hitting on gazelle and shouting lewd comments at the crocodiles. Good times indeed.